‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Look at his Dad, I wouldn't be surprised. Anyone worrying about his weight is just looking for something to worry about. He will be a large male by the time he declares, genetics suggest as such.

Unfortunately genetics doesn't always tell the tale. If they did I'd be 6'3 and have really blue eyes.

Big Bad Elijah Simmons Fan

@MFJunkyardDog

Those who are acting like there is no chance Nico starts game 1: Do you really believe he is making 8-Million to come sit the bench? ($8,000,000.00). I was not entirely impressed with Milton in the Vandy game, and I hope for his sake he balls out against Clemson...
1) 8 million is an unsubstantiated rumor
2) If he's gets 8 million, it has nothing to do with the team or coaching staff paying him.
3) If Milton falters, Nico will have his opportunity. Smart people (including the coaches) know the ideal situation (best case scenario) is for Milton to be successful, and Nico gets a year to acclimate. That doesn't mean it works out that way. It just seems foolish as a fan to root against Milton having success.

2) If he's gets 8 million, it has nothing to do with the team or coaching staff paying him.
3) If Milton falters, Nico will have his opportunity. Smart people (including the coaches) know the ideal situation (best case scenario) is for Milton to be successful, and Nico gets a year to acclimate. That doesn't mean it works out that way. It just seems foolish as a fan to root against Milton having success.
Take that reasonableness elsewhere, man.

IMO you're one of the best posters on VN.

Big Bad Elijah Simmons Fan
@MFJunkyardDog

Those who are acting like there is no chance Nico starts game 1: Do you really believe he is making 8-Million to come sit the bench? ($8,000,000.00). I was not entirely impressed with Milton in the Vandy game, and I hope for his sake he balls out against Clemson...

I am not convinced on Milton either but he has the team now and has earned his spot. He has to lose it to Nico the coaches won’t give it to him and risk losing the team before the season starts. This is where you expect CJH to excel because he’s been there and knows what and how these kids think.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

I don't think anyone would argue with this really.

At the same time I don't think anyone is wishing him ill. He plays bad all in his own.
And people are tired of it. The talk of potential and his strong arm yada yada. There are many videos on YouTube of his games where commentators are saying those SAME things. This over multiple year period. Like 4 years....smh

Nico will start because he will be the best.
It's absolutely not ideal. But that's what will be needed.
I'm all for Joe coaching him up as a young player because he'll need it .

That is how Milton will have an effect for the team. Because in game he's completely different than on the practice field .
It just is...

We don't need to see it over and over again ...

I don't think anyone would argue with this really.

At the same time I don't think anyone is wishing him ill. He plays bad all in his own.
And people are tired of it. The talk of potential and his strong arm yada yada. There are many videos on YouTube of his games where commentators are saying those SAME things. This over multiple year period. Like 4 years....smh

Nico will start because he will be the best.
It's absolutely not ideal. But that's what will be needed.
I'm all for Joe coaching him up as a young player because he'll need it .

That is how Milton will have an effect for the team. Because in game he's completely different than on the practice field .
It just is...

We don't need to see it over and over again ...
You seem to have closed the door on Milton last year. If you are fairly judging the man on his play this season, there is no way to have honestly come to the conclusion that you continue to state in various threads. Did Milton show progress from last year to this year? The honest answer is yes. Under normal weather conditions, did he prove to be much more accurate with his deep throws? The honest answer is yes. Did he prove to be more willing to run with toughness this year? The honest answer is again yes. The point is that he showed enough this year, that no one can definitively say that he is the uncoachable, terrible QB that you proclaim him to be. Nor has he done enough for anyone else to proclaim absolute confidence that he will be able to lead us to 10 wins next year. Most are just willing to give him that opportunity based on what they've seen in totality this season, and the history that our coaches have in the development of QBs.

You seem to have closed the door on Milton last year. If you are fairly judging the man on his play this season, there is no way to have honestly come to the conclusion that you continue to state in various threads. Did Milton show progress from last year to this year? The honest answer is yes. Under normal weather conditions, did he prove to be much more accurate with his deep throws? The honest answer is yes. Did he prove to be more willing to run with toughness this year? The honest answer is again yes. The point is that he showed enough this year, that no one can definitively say that he is the uncoachable, terrible QB that you proclaim him to be. Nor has he done enough for anyone else to proclaim absolute confidence that he will be able to lead us to 10 wins next year. Most are just willing to give him that opportunity based on what they've seen in totality this season, and the history that our coaches have in the development of QBs.
Well said

VN Store

Back