‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
giphy.gif

Payback for Hightower
Hightower was the signal that Fulmer’s recruiting power was over and done for. He was the first person I thought about with Carter’s commitment today.

Ladies and gentlemen, the tide has turned.

For decades I have said that Alabama was playing by a different set of rules than the other 13 SEC schools. NIL has leveled the playing field allowing other teams to play the Bama game. With everything being equal Bama will become just another program. Even worse, when Tejas and Oklahoma come into the conference big oil will rule the SEC.

Kids are buying the vision. What some people are missing is that this is a top 10 class, but it's nearly all defense. We have a few bona-fide studs on offense, but the defense has playmakers at every level. It's crazy to have a class that you could realistically see 10-11 starters on defense in a single class. GBO🍊🍊🍊

Well, you guys/gals wanted a defense. This class will be the cornerstone of CH defense for many years to come. This class will define all the hard work this staff has done up to this point.

Think we have some ALL-SEC caliber kids coming in, and a couple of them could be program changers, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Kids are buying the vision. What some people are missing is that this is a top 10 class, but it's nearly all defense. We have a few bona-fide studs on offense, but the defense has playmakers at every level. It's crazy to have a class that you could realistically see 10-11 starters on defense in a single class. GBO🍊🍊🍊

The question will be how fast can they get on the field. With our offense, we can afford some growing pains playing young guys on defense early. Our activity level of defensive portal guys will let us know if we expect to play alot of young players next year. Personally, I'm all for them playing early and often.

Reactions: Billy Antrim

VN Store

Back