Just for Giggles

I love Oregon. They were good people when they were here. They had our backs in 2016 pulling that truck.

That being said there's a little school about 30 minutes north of Knoxville on the banks of mossy creek that will always have my allegiance as well.

Reactions: HEAD-VOL
Not a Vol, but I can answer - I always say if I hadn't chosen Georgia that I'd have chosen Alabama. I have four uncles who graduated from UA, so there was always talk of the Tide corrupting my ears. Plus, I graduated from UGA. I figure if I could gain admittance to UGA then getting in to Bama would have been a cinch.
Must be nice to be able to choose. I never chose to be a Vol fan, it just happened. You know....at birth!

Probably a tie between Ohio State and Michigan.

The mythical college of Faber University was filmed on University of Oregon's Eugene campus...At least for the college scenes, the rest on a soundstage.

Otis Day and the Knights was a fictional band formed for the movie....Later the name was purchased from Universal Studios by Dwayne Jessie (Otis in the movie) and he formed a real band by that name....
hqdefault.jpg

I have season tickets for football, basketball and baseball at Mercer University in the SoCon and it's actually very entertaining. Not sure I could just pick another P5 team; definitely not another SEC team. Ga Tech I guess, but man, that looks like a painful fan experience lol.
Moved to the Atlanta area in 1995, have rooted for Ga Tech at times and yes it is often a painful experience. Though they have had some crazy upsets of UGA. My son played middle school lacrosse with a kid who went to Mercer on a lacrosse scholarship solely based on his faceoff skills.

Clemson. Lived in Greenville for almost 15yrs and have been to a couple of their games (back when they were terrible) lol.

I wouldn't pick a team. I LOVE watching college football when UT isn't playing. I usually decide sometime around halftime who I want to win for whatever reason comes to me at the time. I was born a Vol. No choice. I don't see any point in making myself miserable on purpose.

VN Store

Back