Just for Giggles

OLEVOLFAN

"If" and no I'm not saying I'm turning away from TN. I'm a VFL I Bleed orange. Just for giggles to see everyone response. But if you were not a TN fan what team would you be a Fan of? Again this is just Fun to see who your 2nd in line would be.

University of South Alabama. I lived in Mobile when they started their football program and were transitioning to D1 football. It was a big deal for the locals and I always pulled for them except when they played us when Butch was here and almost beat us. I still check in to see how they are doing from time to time.

Edit: I couldn't roll my eyes any harder at the vOlS oR dEaTh comments. Clearly we are all Vol fans. Nobody is impressed.

Reactions: OLEVOLFAN
I've seen this thread before, usually doesn't go well

All VOL HERE
Not from me you haven't, I've never posted anything like this before. Just having a little fun cause a lot of people has another team they roit for.

I have season tickets for football, basketball and baseball at Mercer University in the SoCon and it's actually very entertaining. Not sure I could just pick another P5 team; definitely not another SEC team. Ga Tech I guess, but man, that looks like a painful fan experience lol.

Reactions: joevol33
Not a Vol, but I can answer - I always say if I hadn't chosen Georgia that I'd have chosen Alabama. I have four uncles who graduated from UA, so there was always talk of the Tide corrupting my ears. Plus, I graduated from UGA. I figure if I could gain admittance to UGA then getting in to Bama would have been a cinch.

"If" and no I'm not saying I'm turning away from TN. I'm a VFL I Bleed orange. Just for giggles to see everyone response. But if you were not a TN fan what team would you be a Fan of? Again this is just Fun to see who your 2nd in line would be.

I lived in Southern California 1,000 years ago, but I am a passive USC fan. When Kiff Daddy was hired, I turned them off.

The Houston Rollerball team. Their uniform was orange, after all.

Reactions: Clutchman001
Wow, great and yet hard question to answer… being “family oriented“, I’d imagine…
-
1. Whatever school I attended (runner ups to me becoming a VFL included Stanford, UVA and Auburn)
2. Vandy (both father and his brother were graduates (a very strong “push“ was made for me to go there but I resisted). After snub of Vandy, my dad pressed Auburn…. I still think of them as the ‘“Vandy of Alabama”🤣
3. UVA (both of my kids go there now)
All that said, I’m thinking the Cavaliers😎. Go HOOS except vs Vols next year in Nashville!

Attachments

• B30C00CE-15C1-4D71-90B2-CB799578C7F6.jpeg
    B30C00CE-15C1-4D71-90B2-CB799578C7F6.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

LSU, maybe Arkansas. Like their fan bases, and I grew up liking Bert Jones, Tommy Casanova, and the Chinese Bandits. Edit: I'm kind of intrigued with Appy State........

Last edited:
any team that can whoop georgia, bama, ohio state, michigan, florida, and now south carolina

VN Store

Back