Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Pray for those poor poor boys :D
65216451-11499681-image-m-19_1670125227316.jpg

Halloween 2022:
1670339845418.png
I guess LVolette is probably right about the psych evals.

A lot of time it seems like the teachers are not that much older than the kids.. which leads me to believe they are not being adequately monitored or screened by administrators? They should definitely know better though.. omg .. I know it’s discriminatory, but such young teachers would send up warning flares for me

I completely agree. Here's a thought... it's probably not the wisest decision to hire 22 year old teachers and place them in an authoritative position over a bunch of hormonally charged, pubescent teenagers.

A lot of time it seems like the teachers are not that much older than the kids.. which leads me to believe they are not being adequately monitored or screened by administrators? They should definitely know better though.. omg .. I know it’s discriminatory, but such young teachers would send up warning flares for me
They finish college and go to work teaching. What's the alternative?

Supervision
Supervision how? Pay someone to monitor all conversations between teachers and students? Would that even be legal? How much would it cost?
We've had young teachers since we've had teachers. Teacher - student liaisons is a risk inherent in the system.

Contrary to what you see here, a very, very small percentage of teacher-student incidents are 22 year old new female teachers banging students. Most are tenured male teachers banging students...

Reactions: butchna
Supervision how? Pay someone to monitor all conversations between teachers and students? Would that even be legal? How much would it cost?
We've had young teachers since we've had teachers. Teacher - student liaisons is a risk inherent in the system.
No, an extended student teacher period post graduate… nobody was doing any of this **** when I when I was in school in the 80s so I beg to differ.. nobody hired new grads fresh from college

This isn't feasible or even justified. We need less admin in schools, not more....
Ok whatever dude, I am not the one 😂 my kids are almost out of the sorry butt school public school system so I won’t have to worry about it… at least I am trying to think of solutions lmao

Ok whatever dude, I am not the one 😂 my kids are almost out of the sorry butt school public school system so I won’t have to worry about it… at least I am trying to think of solutions lmao

Your solutions are from the liberal playbook. I know you aren't liberal....

I'd roll in the hay with her anytime....the mug shot is scary but not many have great mugs lol
Mug shots are supposed to be scary. It’s a visual portrayal of them at their worst. Gotta say…not worst!

This stuff has been happening for years. Lots of years. Difference now is text and social media. Before the advent of cell phones, boys would just brag to their buddies. But there was no proof. Now there is.

Plus it's easier to "secretly" communicate with these teens than it was before cell days.

Teachers have been shagging students for longer than many realize.

No, an extended student teacher period post graduate… nobody was doing any of this **** when I when I was in school in the 80s so I beg to differ.. nobody hired new grads fresh from college
That is a very strange take, I'm sorry to say. Really strange. On both counts.

I don't know what the answer is, but it's certainly not like we had a public school teacher sex control system 40 years ago and forgot. There are tons of good and bad factors that play into it. You can certainly find examples of school systems where it's not happening, and others where it is. To me, it doesn't seem to follow any sort of pattern that prejudice might tell us to look for.

Now, 100 years ago, yes. We really did have good controls around sex 100 years ago. Seriously.

VN Store

Back