Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn’t really played all year (injury). Not going to impact osu at all.
He did not play the last 5 games and another month after last game till 1st playoff game so I’ve gotta think he would be healthy if he “wanted” to play… that’s like 2 1/2 months off… I can’t stand the opt outs.

He did not play the last 5 games and another month after last game till 1st playoff game so I’ve gotta think he would be healthy if he “wanted” to play… that’s like 2 1/2 months off… I can’t stand the opt outs.
Doctors didn’t clear him either

Reactions: 99Vol
The level of the stupidity almost can't be measured. What this guy is saying is the Heisman Trophy is really the MVP of November. Kind of like being Yard of the Month from your local HOA. Just, dang

I’ve heard some convoluted nonsense attempting to justify our Heisman snubs over the years, but that might just take the cake.

I don’t think anything he wrote outside the first sentence is correct. And he only missed thirty minutes of football due to injury, so that shouldn’t be a deciding factor.

Interesting facts:

The Football forum has over 120,000 threads.
They have just over 7,000,000 replies in those threads.

The Recruiting forum has just under 18,000 threads.
We have just under 4,000,000 replies in those threads.

Which forum gives us the most bang for your buck?

Quit flooding the RF with useless threads from the FF!
Please @Freak and any mods with a soul...please..please stop this goofy freaking crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back