Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are telling us we are all fools for thinking the guy that led the #1 team on this list should be a Heisman finalist

FjO167QX0AAOTnJ

Williams is not hurt. He was still playing when the voters voted and is in a huge market. It's not that surprising.
but
You get hurt and your team loses twice. It's not Anti Tennessee bias. It's playoff bias. Always has been.

I mean which is it?...we all know the Heisman is BS. But we can still be pissed that they put in at least 2 QBs who weren't as good as Hooker DESPITE playing in 2 more games than he did and they did it against weaker schedules.

They are telling us we are all fools for thinking the guy that led the #1 team on this list should be a Heisman finalist

FjO167QX0AAOTnJ

Yeah, but he got hurt and missed a game…that he likely would have been taken out of at halftime.

Hey, if you miss thirty minutes of a blowout, did you really play at all that season?

but

I mean which is it?...we all know the Heisman is BS. But we can still be pissed that they put in at least 2 QBs who weren't as good as Hooker DESPITE playing in 2 more games than he did and they did it against weaker schedules.

Sure be pissed but don't act like it's a shock when you understand how it's voted on and by whom.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
This is where you kind of wish Hendon had just played all 4 quarters even in blowouts like CJ Stroud did, he would have had another 500 yards and 5 TDs easily even without the Vandy game.
It wouldn’t have mattered. Gotta be in the playoffs for these idiots

He's going with Prime to Colorado
Prime Time has already addressed the situation at Colorado and he told the guys to jump into the portal because he's bringing his own guys with him and some big time transfers too. The interview was kinda nuts. He's gonna make a bunch of parents unhappy
Did you watch the full 8 min video or did you just watch the like 30 second clip of him saying the last part you are talking about.

I’m going to assume you didn’t watch the full video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back