UT vs Clemson opening spread - UT +6

Going to be Milton overthrowing everything. Is Nico here yet? Can't get here soon enough.

UT's#1 Fan?
200w.gif

Does nothing to change results already in the books

Youre making a prediction about their performance against us based off of the QB that was playing. Our QB situation got worse and there’s got better. This isn’t rocket science.

Youre making a prediction about their performance against us based off of the QB that was playing. Our QB situation got worse and there’s got better. This isn’t rocket science.
No, I'm commenting on the post I quoted. The rest is your creation

No, I'm commenting on the post I quoted. The rest is your creation

Yes. It was my offered opinion that their games against SC and Notre Dame are pretty meaningless based off the QB change. Just like our performance against Bama/KY and Missouri is pretty meaningless. So far my opinion about Clemsons situation seems to be pretty spot on. I would say TBD on Milton and we’ll find out 12/30.

All I want is a close game that is high scoring and entertaining as hell. I don’t want a blow out either way because anxiety is fun. Seriously, who wants a low blood pressure and a boring game.

Go VOLS!!!!!!

Go Michigan!

RB's? Did you miss that Clemson has two very good running backs, Shipley and Mafeh? They have a couple of decent backups even with Kobe Pace hitting the portal.

Pace is good enough that maybe Heup should offer him. He's a good runner, good pass catcher, and a very good blocker. He's a Bill Andrews type guy. Compact, muscular, hard to bring down if you hit him high.
Was saying even without Hook that maybe our RBs could carry us, no doubting their talent at RB

26 days until the bowl game. Plenty of time for this to change. Get some of our players healthy. Time will tell.

Clemson also got blown out by ND and played SCjv at home
Agree. Clemson has a much better qb though right now.

Banks needs to blitz and hit the kid early and often and get in his head for our defense to have an opportunity here. Don’t give a damn about early defensive holding or PI calls just hit the freshman and see where he is mentally after that.

I would love to see us actually come out with a stout defensive game plan and see Milton do well at QB as well. Idk what we get though.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
This has to be a game that has Vegas a little uneasy. Vols could legitimately smoke them by 20+. But it's impossible to know how our offense will play with Milton and a new OC. You also don't know which players are sitting out yet.

Reactions: DMichel123
Seems low to me.

Figured Clemson would be pushing double digit favorite with the win over UNC and finally cutting bait with Uiangalelei.

We played almost the entire season being the underdog, and WON. We were heavily favored against the Cocks, and look where that got us.

LOVE being the Underdog. Keeps team hungry, focused and mad as hell!!

Agree. Clemson has a much better qb though right now.

Banks needs to blitz and hit the kid early and often and get in his head for our defense to have an opportunity here. Don’t give a damn about early defensive holding or PI calls just hit the freshman and see where he is mentally after that.

I would love to see us actually come out with a stout defensive game plan and see Milton do well at QB as well. Idk what we get though.
I agree, the QB is a Freshman with little playing time. He appears to be an athlete, but experience will be a factor as well as what Banks can do to keep him off his game. The line is right but who knows at this point with OPT outs for both teams a lot of things can change. Throwing the Freshman to the wolves should be interesting.

Milton is going to show up at some point. A lot of time to make it happen.

VN Store

Back