We don't want no stinkin' Sonny Dykes....

I like Heupel for may more than getting us to 10-2 in year two. He is who I want leading this program. Hope he does well enough to stay here 20 years.

Reactions: vols40
This is so dumb. So he's better then Saban and Dabo? How dumb is your point? I'll help you, it's really dumb.
Don’t even engage the question. He wants clicks on his thread and attention. Let’s point out the stupidity of the question and move on.

Reactions: ksgovols and sami
The answer to your questions is this. We have a faction of fans who, apparently, enjoy burdening their minds with one form of misery or another. So much so, if necessary they will invent the misery, drag it out of the past, and if dead, resurrect it. I call it the Dr. Frankenstein Syndrome. My lady, says it's zombification. We got a Heupie, all hail the Heupie. Heup, Heup, Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your posts are now starting to make sense to me.. what has happened? 😂

One of the dumbest plays this weekend was by Sonny's team.
4-1 on the two foot line to win the game. Big ole QB had taken the team on his shoulders to put them in a position to win.
What's Sonny do? Hand it to his RB 6 yards deep. 🤷

Yep, you leave the ball in Duggan’s hands. He just has a tremendous will to win and top notch football IQ to boot. I think the kids gonna be a baller at the next level and have been on his hype train since week 3 or 4.

Reactions: Zues1
Yeah, even though he tailed off at the end, Gary Patterson knew what he was doing. I don’t follow them closely, but I have to think he left some pieces in place.
I think Dykes brought in ~20 portal guys this season. GP left some players, but Dykes added a lot.

VN Store

Back