Schedule going forward

RabunRaven

I see NO REASON whatsoever why Danny White should schedule any team outside the conference other than patsy's. Two Big Team teams in the playoffs? What a joke. That conference is a joke. Their collective schedule was a total joke. And was a big bag of boring all year but alas they get two teams in? Pathetic. If this gets you rewarded - why schedule strong out of conference games?

This is nothing more than 2 teams who benefitted from pre-season rankings and the logo on their uniforms. Our Vols went from unranked to #1 in the playoffs with 2 weeks to go. While these 2 piles of sh** started at the top, stayed there playing nobody and then played with each other at the end like perverts. What a total joke.

I see NO REASON whatsoever why Danny White should schedule any team outside the conference other than patsy's. Two Big Team teams in the playoffs? What a joke. That conference is a joke. Their collective schedule was a total joke. And was a big bag of boring all year but alas they get two teams in? Pathetic. If this gets you rewarded - why schedule strong out of conference games?

This is nothing more than 2 teams who benefitted from pre-season rankings and the logo on their uniforms. Our Vols went from unranked to #1 in the playoffs with 2 weeks to go. While these 2 piles of sh** started at the top, stayed there playing nobody and then played with each other at the end like perverts. What a total joke.
Michigan can beat Georgia.

Being unbiased, I wouldn’t put a 2 loss Tennessee team ahead of Ohio State.

How does scheduling change after the playoffs get expanded? Still schedule a good non conference opponent to bolster strength of schedule or cupcakes just to keep getting wins?

I see NO REASON whatsoever why Danny White should schedule any team outside the conference other than patsy's.

Because, if it's close, your strength of schedule matters. You should schedule teams you should beat but that aren't patsies (Not "Patsy's"). Besides, we play Vandy and UK every year--more patsies aren't necessary.

I think UTSA is on the schedule next season. That could be trouble if their 2023 team is anything like 2022. Need to schedule Western Carolina for an open date.

Patsy's what?

Reactions: Pappy

VN Store

Back