Trent Dilfer Possibly Leaving LA

Wow. Very rare for someone to go from HS straight to a D1 HC like this.

Will be very interesting to see where Lipscomb turns.

Reactions: feathersax
Why did you quote me his resume? I had already looked it up and said it was impressive. For a high school to have Trent Dilfer then Mawae they have alot of support.
You’re good. Just sharing because you inspired me to go look it up! Generally when I go look something up, I’ll share. I did not realize Mawae was in the HOF. Not so much for you, but more for others that may graze by. A lot of support and a lot of money…

You’re good. Just sharing because you inspired me to go look it up! Generally when I go look something up, I’ll share. I did not realize Mawae was in the HOF. Not so much for you, but more for others that may graze by. A lot of support and a lot of money…
I wonder if Lipscomb will continue to put out good talent. Hope so!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So, Trent Dilfer is now at UAB. I hope that works out for him better than it did for Watson Brown, who was the last person to leave Nashville and go coach in Birmingham (as best I can remember.) I am pretty sure Lipscomb Academy's present team could have beat any of Watson's past Vanderbilt or UAB teams at the time. Will Coach Kevin Mawae have the same success at LA that Dilfer did? What is the deal with this Deuce kid coming to LA for 3 weeks and returning home to Mississippi so soon?

So, Trent Dilfer is now at UAB. I hope that works out for him better than it did for Watson Brown, who was the last person to leave Nashville and go coach in Birmingham (as best I can remember.) I am pretty sure Lipscomb Academy's present team could have beat any of Watson's past Vanderbilt or UAB teams at the time. Will Coach Kevin Mawae have the same success at LA that Dilfer did? What is the deal with this Deuce kid coming to LA for 3 weeks and returning home to Mississippi so soon?
Welcome to Volnation, widespread! Seems like Mawae is still trying to get his feet under him.

VN Store

Back