The Black UT game hat...

vols1071

Anyone know if the black hat with the old school UT emblem hat the team wore will be released? Or where to find it?

Anyone know if the black hat with the old school UT emblem hat the team wore will be released? Or where to find it?
Snap back caps available right now at Mast General Store on Gay Street. Not Nike; Castaway Sport is the brand. $18.00 (cross posted in different merchandise thread).

98C672A1-180E-4E61-B5AC-162516FE2BA8.jpeg

Reactions: VolFanGBO
Snap back caps available right now at Mast General Store on Gay Street. Not Nike; Castaway Sport is the brand. $18.00 (cross posted in different merchandise thread).

View attachment 518977

It’s crazy to think there is a Mast General Store in Knoxville.
I grew up buying my school clothes at the original in Valley Crusis, NC. In those days, it really was a general store.

It’s crazy to think there is a Mast General Store in Knoxville.
I grew up buying my school clothes at the original in Valley Crusis, NC. In those days, it really was a general store.
The one in Knoxville has been open over a decade. Could be 15 or 16 years now. Large variety of outdoor gear – that’s where we bought our backpacking tent. Also have a large selection of clothing and they just started selling some L.L. Bean clothing. Incredible selection of candy.

They have a location in Asheville that I’ve been to as well. I have not been to the original one.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
The one in Knoxville has been open over a decade. Could be 15 or 16 years now. Large variety of outdoor gear – that’s where we bought our backpacking tent. Also have a large selection of clothing and they just started selling some L.L. Bean clothing. Incredible selection of candy.

They have a location in Asheville that I’ve been to as well. I have not been to the original one.
My mom used to take my kids to the original when they were young and make a day of it. When she died several years ago, we all went there and spent the better part of the day. Did a little shopping but mostly sat by the creek reminiscing while eating hot dogs and drinking root beer.

My mom used to take my kids to the original when they were young and make a day of it. When she died several years ago, we all went there and spent the better part of the day. Did a little shopping but mostly sat by the creek reminiscing while eating hot dogs and drinking root beer.
Good memories.

VN Store

Back