Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Doug Matthews on his show this morning.. I assume it’s a replay from earlier in the week that is played here. He said that the defensive staff (DC) definitely need to think about what they can do differently. However, he said he watched a replay of the USCe game. He said defensive players were in correct positions a lot of times but just don’t react quickly enough to the ball.
With my novice opinion, that is what I see a lot of too. Lack of anticipation and lack of instincts.

Reactions: VolGee4 and jave36
I heard Doug Matthews on his show this morning.. I assume it’s a replay from earlier in the week that is played here. He said that the defensive staff (DC) definitely need to think about what they can do differently. However, he said he watched a replay of the USCe game. He said defensive players were in correct positions a lot of times but just don’t react quickly enough to the ball.
I'm sure Doug is correct, and for what my amateur opinion is worth I agree. But at some point you expect a good coach to adjust to what he has.

Am I the only one who can’t believe they called that a Georgia catch for a touchdown? Ball was clearly on the ground with no hands under it.

You must not SEC much... they gonna protect and make sure their #1 team looks good and wins at this point. Not surprised at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back