Not a good day to bring this up...but it is VERY IMPORTANT

Thank you for finally bothering to explain it. That wasn't hard, was it?

It took multiple responses and a novella of a post to get across the point that replies need to be considered in the context of the posts to which they are responding, so…. Yes. I would say it was extraordinarily difficult.

It took multiple responses and a novella of a post to get across the point that replies need to be considered in the context of the posts to which they are responding, so…. Yes. I would say it was extraordinarily difficult.

Then work on your communcation skills dude. They have classes for that.

Are you familiar at all with irony?

Yes I am. In this case, irony would mean that your writing skills are actually good. But that is absolutely not the case. :p:p:p

I know that what you mean is that "actually my writing skills suck". But there is little to no evidence of that. You certainly seemed to understand my points, I just could not get yours. Let me know if you want a blow by blow description of HOW your writing skills suck. I will be glad to help!

Yes I am. In this case, irony would mean that your writing skills are actually good. But that is absolutely not the case. :p:p:p

I know that what you mean is that "actually my writing skills suck". But there is little to no evidence of that. You certainly seemed to understand my points, I just could not get yours. Let me know if you want a blow by blow description of HOW your writing skills suck. I will be glad to help!

It’s ironic that you used the wrong form of “it’s” when harping on writing skills.

Not shocked that you failed to pick that one up. Please continue with the “you’re dumb because I can’t follow along” argument. It’s working out well for you.

It’s ironic that you used the wrong form of “it’s” when harping on writing skills.

Not shocked that you failed to pick that one up. Please continue with the “you’re dumb because I can’t follow along” argument. It’s working out well for you.

Um, "it's" does not appear in my post. I assume it does somewhere above. If so, who cares? It's a minor typo. (Now tell me that one is wrong, it's not!) LMAO.

And you are correct, it is working very well for me, thank you very much.

Um, "it's" does not appear in my post. I assume it does somewhere above. If so, who cares? It's a minor typo. (Now tell me that one is wrong, it's not!) LMAO.

And you are correct, it is working very well for me, thank you very much.

For ****’s sake man. You are a damn imbecile. “Its” appears in the post I quoted when I asked about irony. It’s ironic that in a post you made to insult my writing skills that you made such a basic error. This is not difficult at all to follow. You are just amazingly slow on the uptake. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

For ****’s sake man. You are a damn imbecile. “Its” appears in the post I quoted when I asked about irony. It’s ironic that in a post you made to insult my writing skills that you made such a basic error. This is not difficult at all to follow. You are just amazingly slow on the uptake. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
LOL! Below is my post. Please explain or point out to me where I use the word "it's". OMFG!

LOL! Below is my post. Please explain or point out to me where I use the word "it's". OMFG!

Go find my first mention of the word irony, look at the post of yours I quoted in that post. You will find the aforementioned error. I’m explaining it to you now like you are a nine year old. Please let me know if I need to adjust the age range.

BTW, this is a GREAT example of how you can't communicate. You say I misspelled "it's" in a post about your writing skills, when there are TWO of them. Maybe you have to be specific in that case? Because I would naturally conclude you were talking about the most recent, the one, you know, that YOU ACTUALLY REPLIED TO?

Holy **** dude. Thank you for making my point.

And yes, now that IS irony! :D:D:D:D

BTW, this is a GREAT example of how you can't communicate. You say I misspelled "it's" in a post about your writing skills, when there are TWO of them. Maybe you have to be specific in that case? Because I would naturally conclude you were talking about the most recent, the one, you know, that YOU ACTUALLY REPLIED TO?

Holy **** dude. Thank you for making my point.

And yes, now that IS irony! :D:D:D:D
I definitely expected too much of you. It was unreasonable to expect you to follow anything beyond one post. Scanning one post for “its”, not finding it, and then surmising that the error must be contained within another post would require a level of brain power far beyond your level. You’ve clearly demonstrated you are incapable of following a thread. Message boarding probably isn’t for you.

I definitely expected too much of you. It was unreasonable to expect you to follow anything beyond one post. Scanning one post for “its”, not finding it, and then surmising that the error must be contained within another post would require a level of brain power far beyond your level. You’ve clearly demonstrated you are incapable of following a thread. Message boarding probably isn’t for you.

lol! Weak, very weak. And good bye. I am beyond tired of this.

VN Store

Back