Charlotte WR Grant Dubose (transfer portal)

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
We need to be seriously looking at this kid

Charlotte WR Grant Dubose has entered the transfer portal.

Dubose had 1,684 yards and 15 touchdowns, averaging 13.4 yards per reception, in two seasons with the 49ers

The Montgomery, AL native has received a lot of NFL buzz since his explosive freshman season in 2021. He is expected to get several power-five looks in the portal.

690891FB-56C3-4D72-969F-664442F27DCE.jpeg

As weird as it sounds I think we can do better. There’s gonna be some future 1st rounders at WR in the portal and I’m not sure this is one. I wouldn’t be mad at this but we should wait and see who else jumps in
Evan Stewart out of Texas A&M

Not convinced Tillman’s value was that high last season either
“That high”? Not talking first day, but he would’ve heard his name called at least around the same time as Velus Jones. Will be LOWER this year.

“That high”? Not talking first day, but he would’ve heard his name called at least around the same time as Velus Jones. Will be LOWER this year.

No he wouldn’t have. Velus has a lot more speed. Tillman’s combine was always going to crush his draft stock

This kid is good

BUT ...we could just give Jimmy Calloway a real chance instead.
Something’s broke there imo. I thought the same about Keyton, but in that case the COACHES never lost faith in him. Don’t know if they’ve done that with Calloway, but I wouldn’t register any surprise.

Reactions: LittleVol
No he wouldn’t have. Velus has a lot more speed. Tillman’s combine was always going to crush his draft stock
They don’t just run 40 shuttles. They judge their hands, route running and physicality. Receivers like him dominate in the league. He could go UDFA if not fully recovered for this Combine. No way to gloss over it. His value dropped due to his injuries.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Something’s broke there imo. I thought the same about Keyton, but in that case the COACHES never lost faith in him. Don’t know if they’ve done that with Calloway, but I wouldn’t register any surprise.
Yeah.
It maybe just not a good fit from a personality standpoint between the two.

Also Hyatt is marvelous and Squirrel White ain't far behind. Seriously, White is a better after the catch guy and is almost as dangerous as a deep threat. So those are two really good players in front of him

Yeah.
It maybe just not a good fit from a personality standpoint between the two.

Also Hyatt is marvelous and Squirrel White ain't far behind. Seriously, White is a better after the catch guy and is almost as dangerous as a deep threat. So those are two really good players in front of him
If Squirrel KEEPS HIS FEET? Yeah. 😉

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back