someone needs to be fired today

Could have ised some blitzes last night, need someone to find the talent to play man
SC spread us out and we had no Banks. Plus, when we did blitz we didn’t get home. Rattler used a lot of quick throws too. When he did hold it, we didn’t even get close to him. We have defensive talent on the way in the 2023 class. Is it enough? I don’t know but now isn’t the time to fire Banks as I actually think he’s done fairly well with what he’s had to work with. Martinez worries me as it seems like he has struggled everywhere he’s been.

Every second that passes with that clown employed is insulting to every fan of this program.

Reactions: Megatron88
someone needs to be fired today...Defensive coaches...see ya, do it now to send a message.
Take a clue from Dabo and what he did after WVU killed them in the Citrus bowl a few years ago

Two years ago when this staff arrived, did you think we had a good defensive roster? I didn’t. I don’t today either.

They need time.

Two years ago when this staff arrived, did you think we had a good defensive roster? I didn’t. I don’t today either.

They need time.
They had their time and they failed miserably with everything to play for. Off with the Def- coaches heads!

They had their time and they failed miserably with everything to play for. Off with the Def- coaches heads!

By has their time, you mean they had 1 recruiting class?

You don’t see a problem with that?

Cornbread is available 😉
tenor.gif

By has their time, you mean they had 1 recruiting class?

You don’t see a problem with that?

You just can't get blown out like the way they did last night with everything to play for. Again, this is the kind of lost that send a team right back to wandering in the wilderness for another decade.

Reactions: DWright39
We punched above our level for a while. Why would we jump the gun and start firing people now? Too soon for that. Sobering up didnt help some of you find any kind of logic.
Our defense never punched above weight. Ranked below 100 all year for pass yards allowed. We could keep going with Banks but anyone who has confidence he can get us where we want to be hasn’t been paying much attention.

Tennessee just needs better players, they were manhandled by SC and were not ready to play.... Period
Players play and coaches coach, both failed @ SC
season is basically over for the Vols, a loss to Vandy would just add insult to injury

You just can't get blown out like the way they did last night with everything to play for. Again, this is the kind of lost that send a team right back to wandering in the wilderness for another decade.

Lol you’re right. You should just leave and check back in 2032. Clearly the next decade is a lost cause because we lost to a team that coming into the season we all realized was a very losable game

Reactions: EasternVol
Lol you’re right. You should just leave and check back in 2032. Clearly the next decade is a lost cause because we lost to a team that coming into the season we all realized was a very losable game
Losable by a few points, yes. Beatdown by USCJr, you’re joking, right?

Reactions: Big Al Orange
After beating Bama and LSU, you don't go and lose to teams like this. It's unexcusable. The punishment for this sin, requires some coaches losing their job. Nothing less will suffice for this horrendous sin.

You could have the greatest Defensive QB in history, on this team. The fact is, that we don’t have the players. We have given up a crap ton of points all season.

Losable by a few points, yes. Beatdown by USCJr, you’re joking, right?

So we lost a game, we new coming into the season was losable. As far as the beat down part goes, we still had a chance before Hooker got injured and turned the ball over. That’s when it became a beat down

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
After last night something has to change. Banks or Martinez, or both got to go.
This is season 2 and the same stuff his happening. 3rd and forever get converted constantly, QB that hasn't put up numbers all year look like #1 draft picks against us, playing 15yrds off a guy and leaving them open for the QB to hit the WR/TE at the sticks and convert for the 1st down, players talking trash after like they've done something while being thrashed all night.
This isn't all Jimmy's and Joes, this is coaching. Sadly look at SC. They talked about all the defensive guy wearing wrist bands with a couple of plays with color codes so they could get lined up quick and ready to go to try and keep up with TN. That's thinking outside the box and trying to do what you can to give your team better odds.

Reactions: Megatron88

VN Store

Back