Baylor vs #4 TCU

Dude….you are putting words in my mouth. I only said UNC has a better shot because my opinion is they are the best team in the ACC and will win the ACC. It’s a moot point because ACC isn’t getting anyone in.

It’s not a “moot” point because holes got poked in your argument lmao.
UNC has to beat Clemson to win the ACC title and finish 12-1. You said UNC has better shot than Clemson who if they finished 12-1 with ACC title would beat UNC…. Why would a 12-1 UNC have a better shot at making the playoff but Clemson (who is ranked 4 spots ahead of UNC currently) wouldn’t with the same finish?

They need to figure out a play to get the first down. Come on Aranda

It’s not a “moot” point because holes got poked in your argument lmao.
UNC has to beat Clemson to win the ACC title and finish 12-1. You said UNC has better shot than Clemson who if they finished 12-1 with ACC title would beat UNC…. Why would a 12-1 UNC have a better shot at making the playoff but Clemson (who is ranked 4 spots ahead of UNC currently) wouldn’t with the same finish?
I don’t understand why this hard for you to comprehend…..1 loss UNC would be ranked higher than 2 loss Clemson if UNC won the ACC championship. UNC would own a head to head victory…..

VN Store

Back