Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother put this together using some clips from various places and audio from Inky Johnson’s “Bulletproof” video. Wanted to share with y’all.

If he isn't doing this professionally he should......... This was top tier stuff. This is ESPN 30 for 30 or game intro level stuff they put together with unlimited resources and insane budget.

Tip of the hat to your brother..... He has a great eye and ear with skill to boot.

I want to see the rifleman come back so bad, but with this soft as charmin political climate we live in im not sure its a PC logo.

, post: 22051532, member: 16753"]Season is winding down..Gotta say one of the most enjoyable ones in my 50+ years. Been fun..lets just close it out with some thrashings.[/QUOTE]
I want to see the rifleman come back so bad, but with this soft as charmin political climate we live in im not sure its a PC logo.
I’m a descendant of Davy Crockett on my dad’s side. My grandmother was a Crockett from West Virginia. I love the rifleman on the side.

Derek Dooley was fired on this day ten years ago.
giphy.gif

Our girl was born small. She consistently measures in the 1% range although she is long for her weight. Our schedule is basically to make sure we have her last feeding at the same time every night, change her diaper, then everyone goes to bed. She normally lasts longer on the first feeding ~5 hours, but the second is usually a normal length of 3-3.5 hours. We really need to start incorporating a bath schedule for her, but it’s so hard because we find it tough to even eat dinner for ourselves due to her witching hour is normally in the evening especially if she doesn’t sleep well throughout the day for whatever reason.

I tell you what a second kid is nowhere near our thoughts right now hah.
How premature was she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back