Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't understand...Heupels genius is not just scheme, IMO it is even more in teaching elite implementation and execution of that scheme...especially at the QB position.

There are several guys that run variations of that scheme, but nobody gets the results he has everywhere he has been since he was hired at Missouri.

Agree with this. It is remarkable that CJH has had a good QB everywhere he’s been for 15 years. That is not a coincidence. It’s also a huge advantage in today’s game. How many coaches are geniuses when they have a good QB, and then garbage a few years later?

Jimbo, Gus, Ed O, and on and on. Even Belichik has sucked without Brady.

But you that this is a fact about the Grizzly Bear-Mountain Lion-Wolf area of the northern Rockies...you very well could walk off by yourself and die very quickly and easily.

Dude could actually be an a-hole, but still telling the truth..🤷‍♂️
Oh absolutely. I've heard horror stories. Mountain roads have no guard rails. River bank has no guard rails. Popular summer activity is diving the pools on the river and looking for new cars to report. His friend accidentally shot himself in the stomach while going bear hunting and I think his dogs partially ate him before he was found.

Beautiful area tho

Todd Downing’s DUI… made me chuckle at first I’d have to admit. Him calling by far his best game probably since being named OC last season and that success last night then that happens. But ultimately glad no one was hurt in that situation
I look for Frank Reich to be hired by the Titans in some capacity. He and Vrabel seem to be pretty good friends from what I have seen.

What a nice pastor

🤦‍♂️ what an idiot..

But....do they REALLY believe our players injured Lattimore on purpose? If I remember the play correctly it was just a pure clean play that caused an awful accidental injury. I actually really respected Lattimore and hated what happened, and so did every other Vol fan I know.

🤦‍♂️ what an idiot..

But....do they REALLY believe our players injured Lattimore on purpose? If I remember the play correctly it was just a pure clean play that caused an awful accidental injury. I actually really respected Lattimore and hated what happened, and so did every other Vol fan I know.
Maybe I'm missing something, but what did Jalin Hyatt's dad say in that tweet that made you call him an idiot?

I look for Frank Reich to be hired by the Titans in some capacity. He and Vrabel seem to be pretty good friends from what I have seen.
Actually think they would have dumped Downing if not for the 2 year rule.They wanted Kelly from Texans as OC all along but they wouldn't let him interview so we got Ole Downing.He brought him in as Co-Oc I guess or something similar to how we brought in Jim Swartz to help on dline last year and made a huge leap.It hasn't went as well with the offense unfortunately but Kelly made Watson the qb he is so I'd be happy with the transition to full time OC

Reactions: itsme and thistime
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back