‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

I actually don't know what that means. But this team has shown steady progress and he's recruiting at a great level, so I don't see how any UF rival could be excited about that. But again, to each their own.
I definitely would’ve rather you kept Mullen instead of hiring Napier

Going for a 2-point conversion when they had just scored a TD to cut our lead to 11 points was one of the dumbest in-game coaching decisions I've ever seen.

Better decision than punting to our offense on 4th and one at the 50. Napier went for it on 4th because he knew he had to. Drinkwitz just seems lost.

I actually don't know what that means. But this team has shown steady progress and he's recruiting at a great level, so I don't see how any UF rival could be excited about that. But again, to each their own.
He's recruiting well. NIL has to be involved, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's now part of the landscape of recruiting. But he still has to put those pieces together. And for the record, Florida and everyone else should be concerned about Tennessee as well. Heupel has built a playoff deserving team from castaways. Imagine what he'll build when the talent really starts to build.

No, they don't, actually.
Oh ok 2 4 star my bad. Get over yourself. Rashada is within arms reach of a 5th star. Either way they have 2 highly talented qbs on the way. Odds are one will pan out enough, especially if they are surrounded by elite talent.

I’m not the enemy here, just pointing out that they have help on the way in that category. Go mince words with the gator, pal.

Oh ok 2 4 star my bad. Get over yourself. Rashada is within arms reach of a 5th star. Either way they have 2 highly talented qbs on the way. Odds are one will pan out enough, especially if they are surrounded by elite talent.

I’m not the enemy here, just pointing out that they have help on the way in that category. Go mince words with the gator, pal.

Watch out. Pretty soon you will be called a gator fan because you brought up info,

Hey, don't get pissed at me because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Do better. I was just helping you out...

He's recruiting well. NIL has to be involved, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's now part of the landscape of recruiting. But he still has to put those pieces together. And for the record, Florida and everyone else should be concerned about Tennessee as well. Heupel has built a playoff deserving team from castaways. Imagine what he'll build when the talent really starts to build.
Heupel has done a hell of a job, absolutely fantastic job with that squad. Looking like y'all got a good one, I'm convinced we do too.

Heupel has done a hell of a job, absolutely fantastic job with that squad. Looking like y'all got a good one, I'm convinced we do too.
Maybe you do. Time will tell. But, JMO, a lot of Napier's success will depend on his coordinators. He puts me in mind of Ogre. Hell of a recruiter, won a NC with good coordinators, got fired when those coordinators moved on.

Message board idiots just want to give a rival a hard time… Billy Big Balls will/is do a good job.

This isn’t politics bud, you can’t just make up your own “alternative facts” and try to pass them as real

You will look better when your competition gets worse. That’s just what happens.

By steady progress, you mean the two games post Georgia? Just hope he doesn’t lose to Fla State. Billy is already the only coach in UF history that lost to Kentucky, Tennessee, and LSU in the same season. Add a loss to your biggest rival and all the good will is gone.

Radhada flipped 100% on the promise he is starting next year from the boosters I spoke with. If he doesn’t, look for the portal to add one.

Stupid that kids are that naive to believe that the boosters and not his coaches will give him the starting job. Portal waiting to happen.

VN Store

Back