‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

It's a rebuild, the Mullen malaise was real. He kicked our best player off the team and we've gotten better.

Tennessee’s 30+ best players transferred before Heupel’s first season. There were less than 60 scholarship players on that team. There was an NCAA cloud over the program. That’s a rebuild. Mullen had a bad year.

Florida was definitely a culture issue. They said players were working out with their own people instead of as a team.

I mean 2 of their best players are transfers from where Napier came from I think

FL was a culture rebuild. Just as UT was when Heupel took over.

Seems reasonable. I will say I can't quite get a read on Napier so far. He strikes me as a much better gameday coach than Drinkwitz, given how they each approached our offense, but both seem goofy as heck.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
LOL, this team his a very real chance of finishing with 9 wins and a top 15-20 final ranking as Billy is still in the process of tearing this thing to the ground and rebuilding it, not to mention a great recruiting class. Things are fine, we're quite happy with were this thing is headed.
Florida will lose to FSU. Hell, I’d laugh if Vandy beat Florida. They did beat Kentucky last week. You remember them right?

WHY are y’all listening to a Gator about how great it’s going there???
1. We beat them!
2. We’re most likely going to the playoffs!
3. We have players up for awards including the Heisman!

After dealing with annoying, needy uga fans, this Gator fan is a breath of fresh air! :)

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Seems reasonable. I will say I can't quite get a read on Napier so far. He strikes me as a much better gameday coach than Drinkwitz, given how they each approached our offense, but both seem goofy as heck.

Going for a 2-point conversion when they had just scored a TD to cut our lead to 11 points was one of the dumbest in-game coaching decisions I've ever seen.

VN Store

Back