Nyla Brooks commits

I believe she sticks.....unless something happens with the coaching staff which is unlikely....
Something to watch this far out. If this staff is intact we have 3 scenarios - they figured out how to win at high level, we settled for mediocrity or the black curtains are back. Good chance by 2025 we've had a staff change.

I believe she sticks.....unless something happens with the coaching staff which is unlikely....
I think it's like the Crystal Dangerfield situation.she always knew where she wanted to play even in the 10th grade two years from graduation CD wanted to play at Uconn

This is pretty awesome!

If all the girls gathering around her at the end of the video, doesn't make you smile some and maybe put a little tear in your eye, then I don't know what to tell you....

Well played staff and team....If I can criticize you guys for not calling timeout against OS, I can sure as hell praise you for making this fine young lady feel welcomed to Tennessee.

Top shelf guys...Top shelf!!!
5701357a-4cf2-453c-8b50-aaefb1d0c9c7-GVX_Lady_carson_newman_2423_SY.jpg

If all the girls gathering around her at the end of the video, doesn't make you smile some and maybe put a little tear in your eye, then I don't know what to tell you....

Well played staff and team....If I can criticize you guys for not calling timeout against OS, I can sure as hell praise you for making this fine young lady feel welcomed to Tennessee.

Top shelf guys...Top shelf!!!
5701357a-4cf2-453c-8b50-aaefb1d0c9c7-GVX_Lady_carson_newman_2423_SY.jpg
Could this be our next Horston???

After 21 Tess class 5 year players will be over with. So portal will be less players in 25 class start playing. But tennessee will be signing players for sure in 25.

These kids couldn’t care less what a negaVol thinks.
A poster with no credibility whatsoever posting on a message board trying to discredit the commit of an elite prospect is the joke of the day.
EVERY reasonable human being can see where Nyla will END up in the rankings!
Lol they wanted elite & they got ELITE. Rocking Top is rocking💥🍿🎥‼️

Last edited:
She won't stay committed, Harper won't be here, or she will be talked into a real program. We need a coaching change asap

She won't stay committed, Harper won't be here, or she will be talked into a real program. We need a coaching change asap
Kellie is a great coach and will bring the next nattie to the Lady Vols. Did you not watch any games last year? Without Jordy’s injury we would have had an elite eight or final four team.

VN Store

Back