Just so you all know, the entire SEC especially LSU and UGA are praying that we don't make the playoffs

Ill also be honest and say i think UGa would beat UT handily again if they played again. They have five stars backing up five stars. And UT’s secondary play is still awful. They damn well should win the NC every year. Just as Saban pretty much should have. Bama still has five stars backing up five stars with a heisman qb and is just “pretty good” this year.
We will likely get beat a second time, but I am all in for the small chance we best them. I believe in our 22 team.

Reactions: 1Volnation
I understand that. I was simply setting your mind at ease, dear friend.
I don't think they win out either, but I do enjoy speculation on all the different scenarios. Like I just told yankee, this is new and the first time in its history that I actually care about the playoffs.

The phrase is COULDN'T CARE LESS. The way you stated it means they are able to care less about the topic, which is saying they care.

Sorry to be grammer police but things like that perpetuate the "dumb hillbilly" stereotype.

The word is "grammar".

Sorry to be the spelling police but things like that perpetuate the "dumb hillbilly" stereotype.

And you know what i say? **** em.

Considering who LSU is playing in Atlanta, they have almost zero shot at it.

TCU is above us, but still needs to face Baylor and win its conference championship game. The loser of Ohio State/ Michigan won't get in imo.

The biggest threst is a potential 1 loss oac 10 champion.like USC especially.
TCU isn’t losing to Baylor, but I still think we replace the Ohio state Michigan loser in the top 4.

I don't think they win out either, but I do enjoy speculation on all the different scenarios. Like I just told yankee, this is new and the first time in its history that I actually care about the playoffs.
Get used to it friend. I think we’ll be in the running quite a bit in the future. Especially with the expansion

A one loss SEC team should trump any other one loss ,weak sauce conference team... pac12 , acc and big12 are soft as cotton. Bottom line, we should not have gotten into a position where we must rely on help to get in the CFP. All this LSU shat is nauseating, even if they beat the leg humpers in ATL. we boatraced them and have fewer losses.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I would like to play USC in the playoffs...I have no doubt we would drill them.....Hell I'd even go so far as to hope its in LA in the title game...They only got like 4 or 5000 fans so we could sell it out and checkboard the rose bowl! lol

Reactions: LibertyVol

TCU is above us, but still needs to face Baylor and win its conference championship game. The loser of Ohio State/ Michigan won't get in imo.

What’s your username on tRant?

Bama fans especially don’t want us in as well.
They don’t want the sleeping GIANT to awake!
You know, the team that has kicked their azz more than any other team has in history.
That’s right, The Tennessee VOLUNTEERS!!
GBO! 🍊🍊🍊

I've had the thought that UGA might throw the champ. game just so they don't have to play us again; of course I that aint gonna happen.

VN Store

Back