Jeremy Pruitt future DC at Bama....

Saw where one of his BFs Mike Griffith said JP would be eligible for a coordinator job next year. Thought he would never be a HC again. He didn’t get in to all the still floating allegations etc.. Not sure if the SEC Brass have moved on but MG felt pretty certain.

Does this surprise anyone? They played Fulmer like a smooth violin. The plan was to bury the UT program as far under earth as you could and get paid millions to do it. The initial plan was to do this without getting fired for cause, rather get fired for poor performance to receive the buyout of millions upon millions of dollars. Then, once that happened, Saban would bring him back to Bamer for his reward.

Conspiracy theory? No. They will and have tried literally everything and anything to win, or get a winning edge. Simple google search will reveal their long storied history of cheating and MUCH worse.....

Last edited:
Does this surprise anyone? They played Fulmer like a smooth violin. The plan was to bury the UT program as far under earth as you could and get paid millions to do it. The initial plan was to do this without getting fired for cause, rather get fired for poor performance to receive the buyout of millions upon millions of dollars. Then, once that happened, Saban would bring him back to Bamer for his reward.

Conspiracy theory? No. They will have have tried literally everything and anything to win, or get a winning edge. Simple google searche will reveal their long storied history of cheating and MUCH worse.....
No conspiracy,
Fulmer was just a putz. He hated Alabama and thought he would cripple Nick by hiring away the DC.
Terrible decision on his part.

I'm betting this is fake news.

A show cause won't just keep him from being a head coach. It will likely keep him from being any kind of coach at the college level. And my guess is, it will be for something like 5 or 7 years, if not even longer.

Bama's not going to hire a fella that they may have to turn right around and let go 3 or 6 months later.

It's just not going to happen, I don't think.

Pruitt proved himself to be not only a terrible head coach but also a terrible person. Didn’t think we could do worse than Butch Jones and Dooley, but our inept Athletic Department at the time proved me wrong. Pruitt belongs at Alabama.

I still hate Georgia more though. Just can’t help it.

Conspiracy theory? No. They will have have tried literally everything and anything to win, or get a winning edge. Simple google searche will reveal their long storied history of cheating and MUCH worse.....
I said this all along.

I dont think he wants to be a HC again anyway, he just seemed miserable with the media and personal appearance parts of the job, I think he is going to be happy at a coordinator level out of the spotlight.
A person with his intellect would probably be uncomfortable having to talk at all to the media.

That's some next level Q-bs right there.

No conspiracy,
Fulmer was just a putz. He hated Alabama and thought he would cripple Nick by hiring away the DC.
Terrible decision on his part.
May have took a while, but looks like it finally worked. Isn't this what we are all talking about?

Reactions: Jeff Clark

VN Store

Back