‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

With Rashada flipping that seems very possible now.Man I thought him and Nico were homies??Dam Napier done went and got Florida a cabin huh...I'm just not seeing the fascination with Florida($$$)has to be but will whip that ass yearly for em if that's what they want instead!

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
We need somebody to write some actual checks like Ruiz is
Bill is too busy Buying the Predators and Jimmy is well, Idk up in Cleveland somewhere having a drink. No telling where the Dish guy is at. Someone call Dave Ramsey? Has he made enough to dish out some NIL? We’ve gotta jump on this opportunity now that we’ve had a great season. Can’t let FLORIDA of all freaking places pass us up and be another Bama Georgia recruiting machine 3.0.
It’s a total team effort. I trust Heupel but he’s got to get with AD White and they gotta understand what we’re up against

See if you told me Vols flip Ramil…land Hobbs, Arion Carter and Keith I think that’s a good close. TN has their QB…they were never in it for Cormani. So the panic in this thread is over Francis…all the armchair recruiting experts don’t understand what some of these kids are getting in NIL…sometimes u gotta make a gut decision on if it’s worth it. He may not flip…we will see.
-AP

Stars matter, but it also matters how you get those stars and who they are. You see the sh!t show that's going on at aTm after signing the greatest class ever. You either trust this staff to build this thing right, or you don't. We've seen this before. A top 5 class on signing day doesn't automatically equal a top 5 team on the field. Let's see how our '24 class shapes up, but throwing money at a bunch of high school kids isn't the answer.

Stars matter, but it also matters how you get those stars and who they are. You see the sh!t show that's going on at aTm after signing the greatest class ever. You either trust this staff to build this thing right, or you don't. We've seen this before. A top 5 class on signing day doesn't automatically equal a top 5 team on the field. Let's see how our '24 class shapes up, but throwing money at a bunch of high school kids isn't the answer.
I'm curious to see it all play out n a year or 3.Coaching staffs in general are already under a tremendous amount of pressure.So now ur gonna add the portal which is a year round thing.Toss a few million dollar entitled kids in the mix and u have the makings of a disaster.Coaches like Heupel who know the culture and speak that language will be worth their weight in gold.

Jimbo,Kelly,Saban these dudes can't relate to an 17/18yr old kid who's lived a fairly tuff life.Now he's hot sh*t and has a quarter million tossed in his lap.Finding the rite guys athletically as well as being a good cultural fit is paramount.It be a lot for any individual you would feel a tremendous amount of responsibility for those kids.

I'm curious to see it all play out n a year or 3.Coaching staffs in general are already under a tremendous amount of pressure.So now ur gonna add the portal which is a year round thing.Toss a few million dollar entitled kids in the mix and u have the makings of a disaster.Coaches like Heupel who know the culture and speak that language will be worth their weight in gold.

Jimbo,Kelly,Saban these dudes can't relate to an 17/18yr old kid who's lived a fairly tuff life.Now he's hot sh*t and has a quarter million tossed in his lap.Finding the rite guys athletically as well as being a good cultural fit is paramount.It be a lot for any individual you would feel a tremendous amount of responsibility for those kids.
It's going to be a tough balancing act for a lot of these coaches for sure. Entitled brats, mercenaries for hire, envious lockerooms, and gold-digging coeds. Not to mention opportunistic "mentors" and family members constantly telling these kids that they deserve as much as some other guy. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Why is anyone surprised Florida is pulling? It's Florida. They are a big brand with money in a recruiting hot bed to the point that with even a halfway decent recruiter, they can open the door and sign a Top 10 class and Napier is known as a good recruiter.
For our part, a lot of this class was mostly in their boats before we blew up but I firmly believe that we will see the payoff starting in 2024 and I think to some degree, we already are.

Last edited:
Come where are all these donors that couldn’t stay out of the ads decisions!! Pay up while we are in the top 5!.. I will willingly say I have no idea what’s going on with our nil, but you would think we could flip or close on some top talent with what we’re doing on the season. 24 looking good but why wait!!

VN Store

Back