‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Maybe his NIL deal had some sort of buyout clause if he tried to decommit? I don't know why he would still want to play for that dumpster fire.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
I mean if there's one position Christobal is a beast at it's oline unfortunately..He may suck at everything else but dudes prob the best (Debatable)with Pittman...If anyone ain't flipping it's this dude between money and his position..
Pittman isn’t getting it done on his OL at Arky this year! Liberty had like 12 tfl’s in their game. Listen to his post game presser, he sounded defeated and at a loss as to what’s happening!

Maybe his NIL deal had some sort of buyout clause if he tried to decommit? I don't know why he would still want to play for that dumpster fire.
Same reason kids committed to Dooley, Butch, and Cornbread. They like the coach or the school. It ain't hard to figure out. If a girl tells you no, it's just best to move on. Can't keep wondering why she's dating another guy, makes you seem desperate.

Same reason kids committed to Dooley, Butch, and Cornbread. They like the coach or the school. It ain't hard to figure out. If a girl tells you no, it's just best to move on. Can't keep wondering why she's dating another guy, makes you seem desperate.
Is he 18? If not, those things don’t mean squat.

True story, my Dad asked out my Mom four times while in college and she turned him down every time. After the fourth one, he decided that was it and wasn't going to ask again, but as he was leaving class, she had a change of heart, chased him down the hallway and said she would go out on a date with him. Nearly 50 years later, they remain very happily married and have three children.

I guess what I'm saying is, second, third, fourth, and even fifth chances have worked out well for me in life and someone like Mauigoa seems like the kinda dude we could've used in Athens last Saturday. So until he actual signs his LOI, I hope the staff stays in his ear and tries to convince the Big Samoan mauler to come help keep our skinny Samoan slinger upright.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how often our staff contacts him? Is our offer still on the table? These are not rhetorical questions.

I think most of you are just not reading the thread skipping to the end and posting something. This kid isn’t interested in UT anymore he got his NIL bag and it’s done. As many said early on, Miami over paid for what UT thinks is a future Guard at the next level. Move along and let this thread die.

I think most of you are just not reading the thread skipping to the end and posting something. This kid isn’t interested in UT anymore he got his NIL bag and it’s done. As many said early on, Miami over paid for what UT thinks is a future Guard at the next level. Move along and let this thread die.

nogoat.jpg

But he hasn't gotten any deal yet as a Florida high schooler.

Multiple Tennessee players have directly said that Alabama was nowhere as physical as Georgia. That's a loss of a massive cultural staple that has made Bama... Bama.

I don't think the dynasty is over, definitely not. But there does seem to be a marked change in what made Bama so dominant. Most of them as well as me, see UGA now like what Bama was then. Just a hard-@ss physical team you did -NOT- want to get when they were mad. I don't see that with Bama and many others don't either.
Scott Cochran was the backbone of Alabama. He was a huge loss for Bama and the same gain for Georgia. I mistakenly believed that we could perform well against the UGA defense because we did against Bama. I got that misconception cleared up quickly last Saturday...🤦🏾‍♂

Scott Cochran was the backbone of Alabama. He was a huge loss for Bama and the same gain for Georgia. I mistakenly believed that we could perform well against the UGA defense because we did against Bama. I got that misconception cleared up quickly last Saturday...🤦🏾‍♂

So you think their special teams coordinator is the reason their team plays physical?

Since he left Bama, Bama has won a NC and played in another NC game. This year is different tho. I’d say it’s too early to make any type of correlation.

Francis would've started his time here at RT most likely if he chose us

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back