The Official #11 Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

I have had both SEC+and ESPN+ on the phone trying to get it and both still tell me I have to pay an additional fee.

It said this after it asked you your cable provider and then sent you to a page to log into your TDS account?

ESPN continues to screw SEC sports f@ns by not carrying all men‘s and women‘s basketball games on the SEC network. They seldom carry ladies sports and sometimes football games except on ESPN+ or SEC+. Those of us who have ESPN SEC should not have to pay an additions fee to get ESPN+ or SEC +. Money grabbing Disney finds more ways to get into our pockets than any other broadcasting company.
ESPN’s fault!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Mashack pulling that midrange game was a breath of fresh air.

So many great things about this team. Hoping to see more Phillips soon.

I’m glad to see UK bouncing back with a win. I was really worried about them and their fans following that whipping at the hands of the mighty Peacocks.

I have had both SEC+and ESPN+ on the phone trying to get it and both still tell me I have to pay an additional fee.
See if it makes any difference if you try to directly open the stream. Maybe it will force you to log in and then automatically start the stream. I noticed that you have to search for TDS, it's not one of the main icons. I use YouTubeTV, and I have to search for it too.

Tennessee Tech vs. #11 Tennessee | Watch ESPN

ZZ heats up and is over 10 points now.

Santi is piling up stats 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal and 6 points.

VN Store

Back