Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler’s Take: Week 10 College Football Best Bets

Is Georgia as good as we all expect them to be? I think that is a fair question to ask. Yes, the Dawgs did destroy Oregon in the opener but since then they’ve had an absolute cakewalk. The combined record for power five teams they’ve played since Oregon sits at 22-27 and in a few of those games Georgia struggled. Mizzou (4-4) had them down 10 late in the 4th. Kent State (3-6) had them on the ropes in the second half. Even Florida hung around a bit too long last week. Yes, you can only play the teams on your schedule but the Bulldogs have not faced a test anywhere close to this Vols team so I am taking the 8.5 with Tennessee in this spot.

I'm waiting til Saturday, DK waits til game day to give out odds boosts. Had a 30% "Rocky Top" odds boost last week.

Odd boost are a money trap unless it’s like +100 or +110 on DK… if it’s a multiple 2 prop parlay odds boost one is usually wrong and the other is the correct one…fanduel has one right now where both Philly teams win tonight soooo imma be laughing all the way to the bank when houston pulls out the upset W and Philly’s beat the Astros tonight…. Make this post a sticky for later😁🫶🏽 There’s you a freebie for tonight @Enki_Amenra @bignewt my boys🧡🤍

Odd boost are a money trap unless it’s like +100 or +110 on DK… if it’s a multiple 2 prop parlay odds boost one is usually wrong and the other is the correct one…fanduel has one right now where both Philly teams win tonight soooo imma be laughing all the way to the bank when houston pulls out the upset W and Philly’s beat the Astros tonight…. Make this post a sticky for later😁🫶🏽 There’s you a freebie for tonight @Enki_Amenra @bignewt my boys🧡🤍

Texans over Eagles? That’s a bold move. Guess we will see.

So here’s a lil thought…….

Think the time of the VOLS is here.

JH first season was a success. Think we are on a trajectory unlike anything I’ve ever witnessed in College football, only maybe Sabans first to second season, but we are headed for new heights.

Think JH signs a big, new deal at years end and with how recruiting is looking, it very well could be a better run than the VOLS of the 90s had and that’s saying a lot.

But with the AD we have in place, a great young coach in JH, THE BEST GAMEDAY experience in all of college football, all the renovations done to Neyland, and all the other UT athletics taking off, how can you not say that we very well could take over for the foreseeable future?

In my many years as a VFL, I’ve never seen or felt anything like what this year has brought. Now, could it be that we have been in a rut for over a decade? Sure, and I’ll give you that, but the electric feeling on campus, and within all other sports is just that ELECTRIC!!!!

Win or lose Sat, the VOLS are something to behold across all sports.

So to all you youngsters out there, THIS is what it’s like to be a VOLUNTEER!!!

What I don't get...these random media nobodies suddenly throwing shade at Tennessee Fans.

Some of them being beat writers for fans that bark and act like dogs or hog call while wearing pig noses. Like overall when you look at the history of UT fans compared to other fanbases the worst thing we've done was throw mustard at Lane Kiffin after his team AND the officials cheated in 4K and absolutely nothing was done to reprimand any of them.
I think they don’t like us on Twitter how everyone piles on and defends each other.. people don’t have a chance lol

I have a question for you guys that pay attention to this sort of stuff. Has anyone defended our wide receivers man to man? I saw a quote from Kirby where he said that this was the best way to shut us down.

Pitt slowed us down some. But Hooker had some errant throws, and we only ran for 91 yards. Hooker still threw for 325.

Vegas knows something we don’t idk how they will pull it off but something is gonna happen…I checked it the other way around and the odds were too low…this is the only one that makes profitable sense

I mean I don’t like betting NFL because any team can win any day.. so I’m not saying it can’t happen. The eagles are due a loss at some point, I just don’t know if I see it to a 1-5-1 Houston team. Stranger things have happened though.

Maybe with the spread but they won't win the game

Spread is definitely the safe way I’d play it…I’m just saying one of them will lose and the eagles winning and the Phillies winning the odds were too favorable for a two leg parlay…that’s all I’m saying we will see how it goes very well actually could be both winning but usually when they do a boost like that…something wild happens that F**ks it up…I make my money off odd boost because vegas is doing half the work for you.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back