Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you guys that pay attention to this sort of stuff. Has anyone defended our wide receivers man to man? I saw a quote from Kirby where he said that this was the best way to shut us down.

They at least have the CBs to make it more difficult but if they don’t get pressure and Hooker has time then it’ll be a long day for those CBs.

What I don't get...these random media nobodies suddenly throwing shade at Tennessee Fans.

Some of them being beat writers for fans that bark and act like dogs or hog call while wearing pig noses. Like overall when you look at the history of UT fans compared to other fanbases the worst thing we've done was throw mustard at Lane Kiffin after his team AND the officials cheated in 4K and absolutely nothing was done to reprimand any of them.

He should be loose. All of the pressure is on Georgia. This team has been playing with house money since before the Bama game. Georgia on the other hand puts itself in danger of being left out of the CFP with a loss. They are very tight right now and will get tighter closer to game time. UT should be having the time of our lives.

As a fan, that Florida week was all anxiety. Ever since that game I’ve become more relaxed by the week.

That's why I hate the beginning of the year. All I have to go off of is what the "experts" and Vegas tell us about teams and those fools are wrong a lot more than the average fan realizes. . . especially at the beginning of the season.

1st week is tougher. 2nd to 5th week is where you can do some damage. One example this year was betting the under on any game that Iowa was a part of 😂 heck, it’s still not a bad bet but the line has adjusted even lower lately. I hit the under like 3 straight weeks with Iowa but sadly I had them in a parlay each time and I think I lost all 3. Unders aren’t big money makers but it’s just an example of a line that a lot of people were riding early in the year until Vegas adjusted.

Before the bama game was the most relaxed and confident as I can remember before a big game ever. It hasn't changed since.

Same here. I can't explain it, but I have zero worries about Saturday. I'm not saying we win - in fact, I think it's at least theoretically possible we lose by two scores or so. But I'm not anxious about it. This season has progressed so far that I feel like we're just playing with house money. Honestly, I think I'll have slightly more anxiety against USCe in two weeks - just because a slip up there is far more damaging (although I don't expect one).

ed9a9052-6e2c-4394-bfc0-6fec70316e94-jpeg.255656

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back