Uncle Lou

I like his YSIO videos on Sunday they're pretty good;)I wonder if Lou will add Georgia to his stack of helmets this Sunday on his next YSIO video:D
I only like them when TN isn’t featured on them lol. Last weeks sucked tho. Funny story… A few years back, I was going to be on his morning call-in show with BVD but he never responded with the time for me to call in. They caught wind that I was going to call BVD out for being a traitor and Lou didn’t like me in his comments calling out his bad takes 🤣

I also posted his real name and mugshot from his first dui on Twitter years back when no one knew about it. He did not like that very much.
I'm surprised he didn't try to look you up like he did that 17 year old boy who disrespected him. He drove across Georgia to his home but he was gone somewhere.

Who cares what Georgia fans think!! Stay focused on the Vols and everything we can do to support this team!

i think he is from the south.
Probably a GA native.
Really? I dated a guy from Douglasville and he sounded nothing like that lol.. Atlanta does have a boatload of transplants though, maybe that’s it… and my roommate at IT was from Waycross… I’m usually good with accents, and I’m not convinced lol

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Really? I dated a guy from Douglasville and he sounded nothing like that lol.. Atlanta does have a boatload of transplants though, maybe that’s it… and my roommate at IT was from Waycross… I’m usually good with accents, and I’m not convinced lol

He lives outside of Augusta.

He doesn’t respond well when he finds those who can match or beat him in trash talk lol. Notice how every fan that calls in is either boring or a complete moron. I think he monitors who can/can’t call in lol.
If he only accepts calls from people he can intellectually bully, how many calls can he take in a years time…can’t be more than a half dozen.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Boogie saying Tennessee wins 3 out of 10 was silly. I think even Uncle Lou disagreed and thought Tennessee would win more than that.

VN Store

Back