'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

If it helps, I believe AT caught a couple passes in the spring game before his freshman year. I actually thought he had a ton of potential at WR.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Boo Carter added, "A great performance like that would lead them to the national championship! The players played together as a team and never gave up whenever Bama was coming back. Coach Heupel and the staff found Bama's weakness and started to move the ball down the field! The defense was holding them down. There were some mistakes but when it can down to a big stop the defense stopped them! For the past 20 years, Bama has beaten Tennessee, but after yesterday's game they have made history!"
- Shayne Pickering - Tennessee Has All the Top Recruits Talking - Mike Farrell Sports

Yall want to hear a true story?

Boo Carter was set to publicly commit to Tennessee last week and a certain influence in his life shut it down. I'll let the GQ guess who that person might have been.

Boo loves Tennessee and wants to play here.
-"Legit" Poster from VQ 👀

Damn some of those posts on VQ are depressing. Hope he ends up here. He should go where he wants when he wants.

VN Store

Back