Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was as confident as you guys...all I keep thinking is 45-42. I hope we come out focused because we should beat them by at least a TD, but if the team comes out unfocused and sloppy...Kentucky can beat us.

These kids are human..it is very understandable if the noise, especially in this oversaturated age, gets to them.

But for me this is a great problem to have to worry about, because it sure as hell beats not having this hype noise to worry about. The only reason there is any "noise" is because this team is playing absolutely spectacularly.

Go VOLS! Stomp those jumped up posers and their dickhead coach back into the mud from whence they arose!

this was basically Pate’s warning. Stop thinking playoff, and start focusing on what’s in front of you.
said that the fans can influence the team, and the “Fans can look ahead, they don’t have to play” mindset isn’t accurate because of that.

I honestly think Tillman was ready this week.
My daughter got to meet him after the game. I was standing by listening to her talk to him and she asked of he'd be back next week. He said "that's the plan" with a big smile.

However at the game a few people that sit around me said he (or possibly someone else) mentioned him shutting it down for the year to get ready for the draft. I hadn't seen any mention of it though. Then today at the golf course another person mentioned it. Does anyone know where this is coming from?

My daughter got to meet him after the game. I was standing by listening to her talk to him and she asked of he'd be back next week. He said "that's the plan" with a big smile.

However at the game a few people that sit around me said he (or possibly someone else) mentioned him shutting it down for the year to get ready for the draft. I hadn't seen any mention of it though. Then today at the golf course another person mentioned it. Does anyone know where this is coming from?
He’s gonna shut it down when have a chance to make the playoffs. That might be the dumbest rumor I have ever heard

I get players skipping bowl games, as much as I hate it.

But a player has never skipped out of the playoffs, so far. (It’s coming) However, I find it hard to believe a player on a playoff contender would opt out mid season for the draft. It would be a really bad look.

I get players skipping bowl games, as much as I hate it.

But a player has never skipped out of the playoffs, so far. (It’s coming) However, I find it hard to believe a player on a playoff contender would opt out mid season for the draft. It would be a really bad look.
They are probably just making sure he’s healed up and not likely to re-injure, maybe.. I bet we see him (Ced) again, too

Reactions: Glitch and VOLSONLY
These Bama fans have imploded.

312853039_867389311299051_1292826624626953849_n.jpg

312560861_10226363254021628_6353378594628189992_n.jpg
Showing their true selves to the world

It was posted on social media as a joke.

VQ guys said all along that his goal was to be back for Bama but if he couldn’t it would be Kentucky.

People are speculating when they say that. My understanding is that hasn't been said by him or the staff. And doing that would hurt his draft status. If he's physically capable, he'll play against KY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back