‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

Josh Josephs, James Pearce, Bradley and Herring. Mbemba would be a nice cherry on top but we’re pretty stocked with elite edge guys

Excited about all those guys. JMO but they really won't take effect until 2024.

Josephs has worked his butt off, and he's actually getting decent playing time for a true freshman, but it's hard. Pearce is a freak, but needs more seasoning.
He'll be much more effective his 2nd freshman year.

Herring and Bailey are also going to need time. Harrison can come back next year, and I think you have to get a dude from Tranfer portal at Edge.

Josephs has worked his butt off, and he's actually getting decent playing time for a true freshman, but it's hard. Pearce is a freak, but needs more seasoning.

Herring and Bailey are also going to need time. Harrison can come back next year, and I think you have to get a dude from Tranfer portal at Edge.

Need an edge, at least one OL (maybe two), LB, and secondary help.

I think Pearce plays special teams and has already been in more than 4 games so no red shirt for this season.

Beasley should have 1 more year too

Reactions: LittleVol
I think Pearce plays special teams and has already been in more than 4 games so no red shirt for this season.
It's showing that he's played in only 4 games.

4 tkles
1 sack.

I think we have 8 more games this season.
I don't want to see him redshirt. I think we'll need him in a big moment later this season.
So he needs to keep grinding and lifting.

Are this kid or his parents immigrants? Need to put Sham Umarov in touch with him, maybe some of the basketballers.
I was making a joke, but yes I believe his parents are West African. We've had several players over the years with the same situation: Jonathan Kongbo and Daniel Bituli come to mind.

I think with the portal the redshirt philosophy has changed some. No longer have to preserve guys as much when you can fill holes with veterans

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back