'24 SC WR Mazeo Bennett (uscjr)

Boom! Welcome to the party!
iu

Lol at that thread. They’re still in the “denial” phase of his commitment. Most are claiming that Hooker, Tillman, and Hyatt will be gone next year so “Tennessee will take a huge step back, and we could get better.” Oh, man. What a delusional bunch. I remember those days….
LOL...They're completely ignoring that we have some WR studs waiting in the wings and I think Joe Milton (if he really has it together) could possibly make this offense even more dangerous than it is.

Fun game: who would our top 3 WRs be next year if he and Hyatt both enter the draft?

White, Merril, Holiday (Potential for a 23 WR like Tate if he flipped)

Bru I think comes back and fills CTs role. He won’t be high on any boards or even drafted this year but another year in this offense would get him drafted.

White, Merril, Holiday (Potential for a 23 WR like Tate if he flipped)

Bru I think comes back and fills CTs role. He won’t be high on any boards or even drafted this year but another year in this offense would get him drafted.

I like Bru in that #2 spot. I don't think he has that top end speed to consistently take the top off a defense. I'm in no way saying he's slow, but he has been caught a couple of times.

I wish Ramel was coming back. I think he has really come a long way and would do well in that #1 spot.

I like Bru in that #2 spot. I don't think he has that top end speed to consistently take the top off a defense. I'm in no way saying he's slow, but he has been caught a couple of times.

I wish Ramel was coming back. I think he has really come a long way and would do well in that #1 spot.
Doesn’t he have a Covid year available?

He’s at least as fast as Tillman and that’s after two season’s worth of inactivity. A full off-season under Schmidt and that clock reads way faster imo.

He’s at least as fast as Tillman and that’s after two season’s worth of inactivity. A full off-season under Schmidt and that clock reads way faster imo.

That maybe what it is. I can only go by what I've seen this year.

Doesn’t he have a Covid year available?

I thought I read where this was his last year, but they might have known what they were talking about either. Lol

I hope so, because I think he's ready to break out. He's 6th in the SEC in yards right now.

What I love is that we have a stable of solid receivers! I think there won’t be too big of a drop off when Tillman leaves and if Hyatt leaves. Would still have Bru, Ramel(potentially), then a lot of other guys that have a ton of talent. Merrill, Calloway, Holiday, Webb, Nimrod, Squirrel White(of course). Then Freshmen coming in with huge potential. 4* guys Seldon, Leacock, and Spillman a 3 star guy. Lots of good receivers!!

VN Store

Back