‘23 AL S Sylvester Smith

Auburn's new staff will make him a big priority to the point that their collective dedicates more NIL money towards him than anyone else would be willing to just to make noise on the recruiting trail. Absolutely no other reason for him to flip to Auburn other than their collective throwing the bank at him. Hopefully he sees the better long-term fit in sticking with UT.

I guess I can’t fault the kid too much if he wants to go play for Auburn. People were asking the same questions about why recruits would come to UT when we sucked
Agree.........
Some kids just want the chance to play early and often. Some just want to be different.

Reactions: MarcoVol
If he flips, so be it, but how many have we had decommit from this staff since last year that we didn't encourage? I really like the way this staff builds relationships and I don't just mean with recruits, I also mean with the guys on the team now. Maybe I'm wrong but I believe when recruits ask questions of the players about the coaching staff they get the type of answers they don't get from many other teams.This is the reason I believe they will lose very few commits, love the way they operate.

Ribson
Matthews
Luttrell, Smith, Slaughter all equal imo
Conyer at the bottom

Scott or Conyer, don't matter

VN Store

Back