'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

His brother, Nate, is committed to Tennessee so it would make perfect sense if the 2024 four-star linebacker also ended up with the Volunteers but others are going to get a chance to impress him this season. The Nashville (Tenn.) Lipscomb Academy four-star linebacker is looking at trips to Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas A&M and Texas this season and it wouldn’t be surprising to see him in Knoxville a lot as well.
-Gorney, Recruiting Rumor Mill: Season getting underway across the country

The really conservative ones are the issue. My parents are not that way. Some think they are the only ones going to heaven, no music, several other things, etc
Romans 16:16. And to correct your no music statement singing Acapello is music 🎶. The word Acapello comes from Church Singing. Not at disrespectful to you my friend just clearing some things up. In CHRIST Alone

The really conservative ones are the issue. My parents are not that way. Some think they are the only ones going to heaven, no music, several other things, etc
Talk about throwing stones. I am a conservative Christian, who worships with a local body of believers who identify as being the church of Christ.

I’m right there with you. I don’t have a dog in the fight. As long as they don’t start coming after any of my Haywood Tomcats, I hope they become the new IMG. I am also just curious as to where Dilfer is getting all this talent from.
Most of the kids are local. The Spillman brothers were at the school before Dillfer arived. They had a few, durring covid, from places like California that cancelled football.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I’m right there with you. I don’t have a dog in the fight. As long as they don’t start coming after any of my Haywood Tomcats, I hope they become the new IMG. I am also just curious as to where Dilfer is getting all this talent from.
Most of the kids are local. The Spillman brothers were at the school before Dillfer arived. They had a few, durring covid, from places like California that cancelled football.

Somethin bout them Tomcat's. Maybe Blue Oval will help us get better facilities. We already whoopin folks left and right.

Spillman doesn't get enough attention on here. He's a really solid player and could be a linchpin for this next recruiting class, along with some other Tennessee kids.

I think that has to do with his brother already being committed and the thought that Edwin is already a Vol. Not saying it's true, but we as fans have felt comfortable about him for a long time. He is definitely a HUGE need in this class, perhaps as important as any other 2024 recruit.

If all 3 commit soon before much else changes then the class would jump to 2nd with 128.97 pts
893e5ebc-28c3-4c5f-9cf6-d63dfebca518_text.gif

VN Store

Back