‘23 AL S Sylvester Smith

I hate how much those highlights are sped up. But dude is clearly a player. Relishes contact.

Something that is a trait in all the DB's that we have committed is that they love to tackle and deliver the big hits. That is something that's missing from our current secondary.
Yeah. A lot of fans think that is something that can just be coached up easily.
You can teach technique but you can't teach willingess and just being dawg.

The Boo Carter kid is an absolute dawg in run support.

in 2023 our Alabama DBs are both very good 1 on 1 tacklers.

Very good point. Some guys are willing to tackle, while others love it. This year's class of DB's seen to love it.

Idk about this year but wish he was more engaged there last year when I watched him in a game

Reactions: Frosty
This dude tracks and attacks runners like a linebacker and reads QB eyes and ball hawks like a safety. He's the real deal, a very polished player for a high school kid.

As others have noted he needs a tighter helmet, my only worry with him is he may slip a helmet and have scrambled eggs before he gets to us. This kid will be a huge factor in years to come.

Looking at the directions of both programs… if you’re considering Auburn over Tennessee right now then you’re absolutely brain dead. That’s like jumping off a Royal Caribbean Cruise on to the sinking Titanic
I still don’t know how they were able to pull that juco db last offseason from us… we could’ve really used him this year

I still don’t know how they were able to pull that juco db last offseason from us… we could’ve really used him this year

Likely a combo of money and them being able to sell their BS. The vibe I’m getting from our staff is we aren’t begging people to come and blowing smoke up their butts.

Seems like our staff’s approach is we’re building something massive. Get in the boat or go drown elsewhere and some kids want to be pampered. Come here to compete, nothing is guaranteed.

M’ba barely plays on a trash AU team lol

Said he really wanted to be developed and still said no to Coach G lol. A lot of these kids are not very intelligent.
It's because they are kids. They get told everything under the sun to go to a certain school. It's a crazy process, and if they don't have an adult with their head screwed on straight in their corner It's tough.

VN Store

Back