8. Jordan Lee (14)
9. Tahj Monet-Bloom (30)
10. Olivia Olsen (3) To Michigan
11. Taliyah Parker (6)
12. Bryanna Preston (54)
13. Arianna Roberson (39)
14. Blanca Thomas (10)
15. Ava Grace Watson (41)
At this point it just seems like we are offering everybody hoping a few stick..

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
So I have a serious question? This is in no way being rude or mean I honestly want to know.
Looks to me like kellie only offers kids who are ranked by ESPN which there is nothing wrong with that but why is she not looking outside of those that are ranked bc I can tell you for a 100% fact there are players out there that are maybe not as well known, or that have not been to an exposure camp or combine that are just as good or better than the kids ranked by ESPN but noone will bat an eye that way because of it.

What is the problem? Is the school getting rewarded for brining in a ranked class? Or what?
I am a huge basketball fan and have been for many many years. I have coached, I have scouted and been a ref in AAU. I still see it many many phenomenal athletes that simply get overlooked for one reason or another.

I know Pat use to look right in her home state for talent and NO she didn't base it on if they were ranked or not she based it on 1 thing CAN THEY HOOP!!!
Kellie wasn't a highly recruited kid, pretty sure she wasn't ranked on espn and yet PAT gave her a chance because she could play basketball. And we all know how that worked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 007Racer
So u have a serious question? This is on no way being rude or mean I honestly want to know.
Looks to me like kellie only offers kids who are ranked by ESPN which there is nothing wrong with that but why is she not looking outside of those that are ranked bc I can tell you for a 100% fact there are players out there that are maybe not as well known, or that have not been to an esposure camp or combine that are just as good or better than the kids ranked by ESPN but noone will bat an eye that way because of it.

What is the problem? Is the school getting rewarded for brining in a ranked class? Or what?
I am a huge basketball fan and have been for many many years. I have coached, I have scoured and been a ref vaxk in the day. I still see it many many phenomenal athletes that simply get overlooked for one reason or another.

I know Pat use to look right in her home state for talent and NO she didn't base it on if they were ranked or not she based it on 1 think CAN THEY HOOP!!!
Kellie wasn't a highly recruited kid, pretty sure she wasn't ranked on espn and yet PAT gave her a chance because she could play basketball. And we all know how that worked out.

Brooklin Miles was not ranked Marta Suarez not ranked ….. Emily was ranked 100 but not ranked by anyone else . Tess was ranked very low and some on this board were calling for Kellie’s head ! Just Saying

When Kellie took over the program she had to RE RECRUIT Jordan our only AA McDonalds player …… now we have FOUR McDonalds AA players three years later …… I say let the coaches KEEP CLIMBING that rankings and get us some more AA’s ! JMO

Several years ago Tennessee had six high school players ranked in the top 60 and Holly took Jasmine and no one else ? I won’t go into where she ended up but someone on this forum called me out for thinking Tennessee kids should not be considered by Tennessee because they were after high ranked players! And just because they are Tennessee kids doesn’t give them any consideration? Just Saying? 🤷‍♂️

“We don’t have to sign every Tennessee recruit.”

“There are drawbacks to local talent.”

“The best players are not always from Tennessee.”

“There is nothing magical in Tennessee water that makes a player better than ones from out of state .”
I won’t give these posters call numbers but you know who you are ! These Tennessee kids were top 60 and NOT GOOD ENOUGH! So it’s not all about Kellie ….. there’s plenty of support for the highest ranked players you can get ……. Just Saying

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVol1908
So I have a serious question? This is in no way being rude or mean I honestly want to know.
Looks to me like kellie only offers kids who are ranked by ESPN which there is nothing wrong with that but why is she not looking outside of those that are ranked bc I can tell you for a 100% fact there are players out there that are maybe not as well known, or that have not been to an exposure camp or combine that are just as good or better than the kids ranked by ESPN but noone will bat an eye that way because of it.

I am a huge basketball fan and have been for many many years. I have coached, I have scouted and been a ref in AAU. I still see it many many phenomenal athletes that simply get overlooked for one reason or another.

I know Pat use to look right in her home state for talent and NO she didn't base it on if they were ranked or not she based it on 1 thing CAN THEY HOOP!!!

Tess and Edie Darby? I think she may very well offer some lower-ranked recruits but she might want to see some of their Junior season film before extending an offer. They also need to fit a need. She might be willing to reach more for a PG with upside or a post that has the measurables but needs development.

VN Store

Back