Jaylen McCollough arrested

Jealous of what exactly 😂
You are the one with the Jealous and side piece comments. You tell me what caused you to use the word jealous. Really personal statements. I guess you are in the know. Sounds like a lot of drama and hearsay

Any idea what happened to the Georgia player that got a DUI a couple weeks ago ?

1665444172462.png
Kid blew a .148 twice the night he was pulled over. Lots of other misdemeanors against him. Out on $4,200 bail and is not out of the woods as he will have to face the charges sometime in the future.... My guess would be around Feb 1, 2023?? Just guessing mind you!! OH, and while he is not outta da woods yet, he is back on the field

That’s what the drunken 20 something year old who was so blasted he couldn’t find the right building in broad daylight alleges.

Probably several buildings all that look the same. If were me I'd accept the guys apology, laugh about the lost drunk and wish him good luck. Sure wish McCollough had done the same.

Probably several buildings all that look the same. If were me I'd accept the guys apology, laugh about the lost drunk and wish him good luck. Sure wish McCollough had done the same.
We don’t even know that that’s what actually happened man. I’m not gonna just take the word of a 20 something year old who’s blasted drunk on a Sunday afternoon.

Every bit of that may well be true, with one caveat....

I'm pretty sure there was a point during the whole kerfuffle when he could have simply locked the door and gone back to whatever it was he was doing rather than throwing hands with some drunk fool.....

If it turns out said "drunk fool" waltzed in and started being belligerent (as he may well have been, I'd be pretty belligerent if I walked into what I thought was MY apartment and found random people sitting on my couch watching my TV and eating my food) then McCullough was completely in the right to rough dude up and toss him out the door.

But here's the question I can't quite wrap my head around.... Why wouldn't that be the very. first. thing. he told the cops when they got there? I get the whole "clam up, it's the cops" attitude but in the above instance?

If that's what happened (above) I'm telling the cops, the neighbors, calling my position coach and telling him, calling Coach Heupel and telling him, calling my boss (if he has a job outside of school) and telling him / her, calling..... I think you get the point.

Exercising his right to remain silent just seems fishy at best.....
Hate to have you on my jury - “The evidence doesn’t prove his guilt, but why didn’t he testify? I just think it’s fishy so I’m voting to convict.”

I don't know what happened and there is always two sides to every story. The thing that puzzles me is Coach Heupel saying he wasn't made aware of this incident until late Sunday night. I will never believe that. I would think he was one of first people notified. The report says Jaylen had no comment when being questioned by the officers. Sounds like someone who had been in contact with legal counsel? Legal counsel hired by the university? It wouldn't surprise me to see it all go away. JM is a starter otherwise he would probably be tossed.

Hate to have you on my jury - “The evidence doesn’t prove his guilt, but why didn’t he testify? I just think it’s fishy so I’m voting to convict.”

Nope.... have sat multiple juries (once as foreman in a murder case)

I'm capable of being able to "leave my feelings at the door".... not all that hard. But, this is the "court of public opinion" and, as such, isn't required.

You have to admit JM hasn't handled this as smoothly as he could have at a bare minimum

Something rather important missing that none of us knows about this mess.

Who the heck is the other male that was with Tank’s gf Ryan at the bottom of the stairs trying to assist when Zion came to?
Mentioned but not named in the KPD report so likely not on scene to be interviewed by PD when they showed up.
Could this be a team member who was hanging out with them, saw it all go down and has talked to coach and perhaps that is why coach is waiting on a decision about Tank?

I for one am glad our coach is waiting until things get clarified and that he’s not making an impulse decision based on initial information about Tank’s situation.

Something else we don’t know is where Tank was, who he spoke with and what occurred in the almost 6 hours between when KPD arrived on scene and when he walked back to be arrested.

Seems there is so much more to this situation than just the initial information presented that so many have used to already convict Tank.
Hopefully he talked to a defense attorney who told him to keep his mouth shut!

I don't know what happened and there is always two sides to every story. The thing that puzzles me is Coach Heupel saying he wasn't made aware of this incident until late Sunday night. I will never believe that. I would think he was one of first people notified. The report says Jaylen had no comment when being questioned by the officers. Sounds like someone who had been in contact with legal counsel? Legal counsel hired by the university? It wouldn't surprise me to see it all go away. JM is a starter otherwise he would probably be tossed.
You should be tossed from this forum for accusing our coach of lying without the slightest amount of evidence. You don’t have to be a Dick to Coach Heupel!

Wait, so a dude "accidentally" walks into McCullough apartment? This guy is lucky he didn't catch some hot balls. Personally, I would've immediately viewed it as a threat. I hope too many softies didn't jump to conclusions and slam McCullough.

Reactions: PureOrange
Nope.... have sat multiple juries (once as foreman in a murder case)

I'm capable of being able to "leave my feelings at the door".... not all that hard. But, this is the "court of public opinion" and, as such, isn't required.

You have to admit JM hasn't handled this as smoothly as he could have at a bare minimum
No, I don’t admit Jaylon handled this poorly because none of us knows what actually happened except drunk dude admitted to illegally entering JM’s home, then somehow lost a couple teeth.

From the RF:

On McCollough:
In talking to multiple people I’m not ruling him out Saturday. I think there is more to this story. The incident report was pretty incomplete and just had the one side. Always two sides. I’m not gonna say he is totally out this week. Another note is the incident didn’t happen on campus and didn’t involve another UT student. Possibly taking student conduct out of the equation. More details will come out imo and more dots will be connected.
-AP

Having served on a jury back when I was in college the one thing I learned was I never wanted a jury of my peers deciding my fate.

Honestly? If I'm faced with a jury of my "peers" I'm gonna be scared even if I wasn't in the country (and can prove it) when whatever I'm on trial for happened <bit of a joke>

Otherwise? I'm going straight bench trial unless I'm guilty..... Might get lucky with a jury if I'm guilty

Honestly? If I'm faced with a jury of my "peers" I'm gonna be scared even if I wasn't in the country (and can prove it) when whatever I'm on trial for happened <bit of a joke>

Otherwise? I'm going straight bench trial unless I'm guilty..... Might get lucky with a jury if I'm guilty
I had a few nurses who worked for me who were also nuns, and one if them got called for jury duty, Sister P. said ‘don’t worry I’ll be back in time for my shift’ and sure enough all they did was see her in her habit and she was kicked off the jury and came back in time for her shift too lol 😂

From the RF:

On McCollough:
In talking to multiple people I’m not ruling him out Saturday. I think there is more to this story. The incident report was pretty incomplete and just had the one side. Always two sides. I’m not gonna say he is totally out this week. Another note is the incident didn’t happen on campus and didn’t involve another UT student. Possibly taking student conduct out of the equation. More details will come out imo and more dots will be connected.
-AP

As stated before, cops don't really see anything to charge him with.

This just proves that. Thanks for posting

Happy birthday Jaylen,
Apparent facts.
1. It was afternoon, not middle of the night!
2. Same building complex, drunk was not at wrong apartment complex but did enter wrong apartment.
3. Punch apparently happened AFTER drunk left apartment, not while inside.
4. Blood on stairwell, drunk had messed up mouth, blood on stairwell.
5. Jaylen had bandage on hand with blood on it.
6. Jaylen made no comment.
7. Unknown if GF or anyone else made a statement.

I think anything else is just speculation or wishful thinking
If allegations are true, it will probably be pleaded down and expect Jaylen to remain on team and maybe miss a game (if pleaded down). If charges dropped, then no missed games. No action by Heupel until court actions resolved.
3. Is not a fact - it’s a claim made by the drunk dude

I had a few nurses who worked for me who were also nuns, and one if them got called for jury duty, Sister P. said ‘don’t worry I’ll be back in time for my shift’ and sure enough all they did was see her in her habit and she was kicked off the jury and came back in time for her shift too lol 😂

Wise woman wearing that to voir dire LOL......

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back