Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my issue, with all due respect.

You're clamoring for two players to get thrown into the fire without ANY knowledge for why they're not playing those positions or getting as much time.

I think I'll go with the decisions of the coaching staff of an undefeated team and the DB coach who's put a dozen or more players in the NFL on why some players aren't ready or not a fit at a position based on their expertise and what they see out of these guys every day.

You'd think we'd've learned our lessons about this with the whole JG/Harrison Bailey thing... turns out the coaches were right then and they're probably right now - JG gave us the best chance to win over a freshman who still can't break the starting lineup at even a G5 school. Heck, just within the Florida game the forum was screaming for Turnage to get his shot... he repeatedly got torched when he came in then got benched. You just have to accept that the talent isn't available and put to rest the natural optimism we all have that there's a guy waiting in the wings who's going to show out when he gets the chance. Because that's rare. Not every backup is Hendon Hooker.
Lol Calm down Karen. I’m saying when something isn’t working, try something else. That is all. Don’t put words in my mouth.

Last edited:
How quickly we forget that two years ago we won 3 games then had the exodus of the best players. Suddenly we should be able to win the super bowl.
The cohesion on this staff is more important than making short sighted changes, imo….if Heup doesn’t thinking someone is doing their job…. I trust him to make a change.

Most of the top-25 this year is just a big soup of mediocrity.
Go ahead and throw the top 10 in there too (relatively speaking)

The top 3-5 running away from everyone else isn't happening this year. Clemson could well have 2 losses. Bama 1. UGA 1.

Really happy to see SOME level of parity return. Great to see.

Last edited:
Watching Pac12 football makes me feel sad. Nobody even shows up for these games.
When you continue and continue to alienate every other conference for the biggest money makers...this is the eventual outcome. Have said it ever since OU/TX made the move. This is really bad for half of the country and its fans. Just sad.

This is only going to get worse as the 2 commissioners with little man syndrome go on to try and wreck the national game all for themselves and MOAR MONEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back