Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayden Williams or Carnell Tate.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

This is coming from his OC. This is like getting a quote from my mom on if I was the most beautiful boy in the world or not.

In fairness his OC is a former NFL QB coach. That being said, I’m surprised the scouts don’t expect more from someone who everyone hypes up as being a potential first QB taken.

In fairness his OC is a former NFL QB coach. That being said, I’m surprised the scouts don’t expect more from someone who everyone hypes up as being a potential first QB taken.
Stats aren’t as important as what they project them to be at the next level…. That being said…. I think that they will miss on Levi’s if he is really taken that high.

I don't think I have parathyroid...but low calcium could be the issue. I'll grab some milk at lunch and put down a pint. Cause I'm hydrated as all get out (based on color of pee). So it's confusing!

Magnesium, preferably in a form you absorb well, like magnesium glycinate. I'd take at least 400mg elemental magnesium (I take considerably more) for a while. Virtually everyone has sub-optimal levels, regardless of what serum levels claim, and it greatly predisposes us to excessive muscle activation and 100 other things you don't want.

My man, what an insightful and handy article. You just wrote that too! That was great.

My dad, brother, and nephew actually just hiked the crazies in July or August and very much enjoyed it. Question, one of the readers commented that they were closed due to the flooding…. True??

Actually, I had two articles published in that issue. The one on Crow Indian art, however, may not have been published individually online yet. Three other articles that I published on the Northern Rockies in "Big Sky Journal" may be of interest to you. The links are as follows:

Hunting for Color - Big Sky Journal
The North Fork of the Flathead - Big Sky Journal
And, most recently, The Sawtooth Mountains - Big Sky Journal

If you have any interest whatsoever in Montana's paleontological riches, here is one that I did on the Montana Dinosaur Trail: A Prehistoric Path - Big Sky Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back