‘23 AL WDE Tomarrion Parker (Clemson commit)

this one is going to signing day anyway. i think we're still pushing, but knowing the kid's history for how he has made decisions up to this point, you do have consider the whole "juice worth the squeeze". you go all in and put all your eggs in the Parker basket.....and you really won't have a clue what he's gonna do til he does it....you have to spread the wealth so to speak. still recruiting hobbs, there's still the portal to consider....and we do have a pretty good haul on the DL up to this point as well. so if there is some hesitation to push all our chips to the middle of the table here, i get it.

i still think it would be better to get him and hobbs. :)
but i digress....

The Tigers are trending for Parker. Based on a source close to this, Clemson has a significant lead and could be tough to beat. The other school to watch is Tennessee. The Vols have been in this race longer than the Tigers and Parker has established some good relationships in Knoxville. At this point, Clemson is the favorite to land Parker and the lead is pretty wide. Tennessee is a school to watch. Parker has visited Knoxville numerous times, he at one time has the Vols on top of his list, and there is a chance he takes an official visit later this year.
-Chad Simmons, On3

Could visit A&M Oct. 29. Also, no decision date

VN Store

Back