Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just beautiful. I bet Tigerdroppings is in meltdown over this.
Let's check in on some of the comments:

LSU gets screwed again.

Ridiculous.

YUCK.

Where can we sign up to protest this

ESPN'd

Lol the biggest bull shite. Should NEVER happen

Ridiculous that A&M gets a primetime game after the App St. loss

Frick CBS

The 2:30 game may not even be a top 5 game that day.

fricking a-holes.

6:30 for SC & KY is bull shite.

Death Valley neutered

God what a kick in the nuts. We had a group that was thinking about making that a huge tailgate if it was a night game.

We got screwed by CBS, not SECN. We should’ve been the 2:30 game.

Fire Woodward.. This should never happen at LSU

I would like a word with whomever made this decision.

ESPN always has 2nd choice picking games, right? The 11:00am game probably replaced the ESPN prime time game in the pecking order since there is no primetime ESPN game that week.

Tiger stadium may be 1/3 full for this one. No way our fan base gets off their arse for this one.

Only thing that can redeem this is if they pick LSU for college Gameday.

I love this!

CBS is going to regret having Auburn and UGA when the game is over after the first quarter. LSU and UT would bring much more viewers, regardless of the rivalry.
Auburn is awful but not going to Death Valley at night is good for me. They are hoping we beat LSU and then they will put us with Bama on CBS both undefeated. I'd rather have THEM at night, though. (Undefeated-- ABC night game-- can it happen?)

Let's check in on some of the comments:

LSU gets screwed again.

Ridiculous.

YUCK.

Where can we sign up to protest this

ESPN'd

Lol the biggest bull shite. Should NEVER happen

Ridiculous that A&M gets a primetime game after the App St. loss

Frick CBS

The 2:30 game may not even be a top 5 game that day.

fricking a-holes.

6:30 for SC & KY is bull shite.

Death Valley neutered

God what a kick in the nuts. We had a group that was thinking about making that a huge tailgate if it was a night game.

We got screwed by CBS, not SECN. We should’ve been the 2:30 game.

Fire Woodward.. This should never happen at LSU

I would like a word with whomever made this decision.

ESPN always has 2nd choice picking games, right? The 11:00am game probably replaced the ESPN prime time game in the pecking order since there is no primetime ESPN game that week.

Tiger stadium may be 1/3 full for this one. No way our fan base gets off their arse for this one.

Only thing that can redeem this is if they pick LSU for college Gameday.
Hahahaha

20 years ago I was spoiled with no idea how bad it could get. Didn’t even think what we’ve been through was even possible. Now approaching 40 I’m soaking this in like a sponge. Loving every minute. Hooker and Hueple were freaking dealing. My goodness.

It's so great to have that head coach -> QB connection. And not just the QB playing hard because he likes his coach like Dobbs and Butch. But the head coach actually developing him personally as a passer and leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back