Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait until Monday at least to bitch about the defense. Huge win for our program.
You are not the boss of me!

you-cant-order-me-around-tracy-jordan.gif

That Butch clone did not impress me at all.

He had to go on 4th down 5 times and twice way inside his zone.

Punt those or don’t convert and it’s a blowout.

He made a questionable analytics call to chase points with the early 2pt try.

And he gave us a first and goal because he blew a gasket.

I hope he coaches there a long time.

After UF recovered the onside kick my immediate thought was thank you Napier for being an idiot and going for 2. Now they need a TD. If he kicks both of those extra points they only need a FG to tie.

Lot to unpack from that game.

I don't think our defense is aggressive enough.

Our secondary is our biggest weakness. Maybe it's just me, and I'd be interested in hearing from others who remember his first tenure here, but this is what I remember about Willie Martinez from his first go here.

Billy Napier cost his team a chance with that ill-advised first attempt at a two-point conversion.

Our last offensive drive, were we not in FG range? And if we were, why not kick the FG to go back up by 8?

Our offense is not a problem. Even with Cedric out, offense was fine. Defense is our weakness.

Refs let both sides play hard.

Can’t imagine how I would be feeling if we blew our 17 point lead with less than 2 minutes to go.
Imagine a win where our players are in the stands singing Rocky Top with the crowd in a valiant victory. No, don’t imagine because it happened. We won this game…period. 98’ vibes for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back