Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew they'd play tough. They played Utah tough, even though they should've lost.

I think the USF game may have been them looking to our game.

So glad we won.

Defense was rough. . . even though we're likely top10 now, this is still y2. I think our defense still needs more talent. . . maybe Banks calls it differently if he has more confidence in our players. Idk, but something has to get figured out on that side if we wanna keep rolling.

I feel like the staff saw the Gators passing game struggling and thought it best to risk getting beat by it, and wanting to contain Gators run game. If Richardson had been more consistent up to this point, I feel like we would have seen constant pressure like we did against Pitt. When he brought pressure, Richardson was off.

Hope we see a more aggressive defense against LSU.

We have one of the best DB hauls in the country coming in. I hope those boys saw the opportunity. This team is a powerhouse with even a decent secondary.

But we won and this feels amazing. Enjoy!

Bolded for emphasis, because it's what I saw too. Honestly think we could play with any team in the country if we had a competent secondary. The offense is there. Hooker is that dude. The defensive front 7 is solid, and a couple of the young dudes are flashing some pretty exciting ability for the future. But there's not a guy in that secondary who I trust.

Reactions: Brillovol
Napier impressed me today. Florida does look like a well coached team. Although his offense won't look as good with a strictly drop back passer.
That Butch clone did not impress me at all.

He had to go on 4th down 5 times and twice way inside his zone.

Punt those or don’t convert and it’s a blowout.

He made a questionable analytics call to chase points with the early 2pt try.

And he gave us a first and goal because he blew a gasket.

I hope he coaches there a long time.

That Butch clone did not impress me at all.

He had to go on 4th down 5 times and twice way inside his zone.

Punt those or don’t convert and it’s a blowout.

He made a questionable analytics call to chase points with the early 2pt try.

And he gave us a first and goal because he blew a gasket.

I hope he coaches there a long time.
I'm least impressed with our D. We need to be all up in that portal

Reactions: SpringBokVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back