The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I just don’t even know what to say. One of the worst secondaries I’ve ever seen. If Martinez is still employed after this game I’ll be shocked.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Hadden is so bad man. He needs his scholarship revoked because I refuse to believe some random Kappa Sig isn’t better

Well at least all the recruits at the game today see we have plenty of opportunity for immediate PT on defense

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Even if our defense can't stop him, I am surprised AR connected on such a good pass. He didn't play like this against Kentucky or USF. However, that was just bad defense.

I must be confused on the intentional grounding rules. If the last play wasn't intentional grounding then the pass from end zone that didn't pass lime of scrimmage should've been
Yeah, apparently I don’t know the rules very well, because I thought it was grounding as well as the one at the goal line that never crossed the LOS??
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Bluetic
I cannot understand the mindset here. If nothing else we should have opened the flood gates once we knew it was a pass. Same outcome either way with higher upside if we get to him.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back