Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
Yes. Everyone have appropriate medications on hand… and after it’s over, then we’re going to party.. yay! That is my prediction 😂. Seriously though, I think will be close, but we prevail.. but a blowout would be saweet!

Last edited:
Who thinks Florida will stack the box out the gate? Or, will they go 6 DB's and show TN's OL zero respect? Play 4 down.

Im thinking 6.
I think they will try to make us prove it on the ground. They have a good run game and may feel they can compete in that dimension and also shorten the game. But with their run defense idk if that’s a winning strategy

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I think the florida defense is a lot better than ppl are giving credit. I just hope their offense didn’t miraculously figure things out this week.. it would be such a UT/uf thing to happen

Utah ran up and down the field on them. Had to kick 2 FG’s and had 2 turnovers inside the 10. Utah had 450 yards of offense.

I posted back when Heup was hired that this hire reminded me of when Fla hired Spurrier and the 1st year you seen Flas offense to look scary and in year 2 it took off and the rest was history. I felt the same way after Tn hired Heup and reading how his offense always took off in year 2. This team just needs to keep their foot on opponents throats for 60 minutes

The Joros here have very skinny bodies, but I don’t know how many species there are now. Last year they were EVERYWHERE in Alpharetta. Kingdom of the Spiders William Shatner EVERYWHERE.

This year we have less as they’ve migrated outward. The current estimate is that they move 10 miles per year and are already showing up in the Carolinas and Tennessee.
I still haven’t addressed fully your call out on butchna and I. I’m a woman and we never forget and it will come outta of nowhere. 😁😉.

Oh boy trouble in SC this is going to be good.
giphy.gif

Who thinks Florida will stack the box out the gate? Or, will they go 6 DB's and show TN's OL zero respect? Play 4 down.

Im thinking 6.
Well that was Mizzou's plan last year. And Ball State in week one. To say it didn't work would be a giant understatement.

I suspect they will go the Pitt route and force Hendon to take the top off the defense. That's what I would do. That has been way for effective than just letting us get 5 ypc. Our line isn't anything special but they have run the ball just fine against a five man box every time they have seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back