Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he tweaked an ankle and has been playing cautiously ever since.
I don't think he's going to be able to read our defense at all. Tim Banks is a wizard with disguise packages. I'm excited to see our defense crush what little bit of confidence he has left.

Only thing I'm worried about is their running backs. I know they're gonna get their yards. I know AR is gonna get some rushing yards too. I just don't think it'll be nearly enough to make up for his miscues and our defensive success.
Florida is going to make some plays. It's just that we're going to make more. Put on more steam.

I know Heupel acknowledged he learned the importance of this rivalry 30 seconds on campus. I really hope he realizes that to the average Tennessee fan, this is not a gentlemen's war. After all of the years of Gator losses, there literally should be zero brakes. There is not a point amount scored that I would feel an ounce of pity for the Gators. I don't care if Tennessee is up 56-0, I want Milton in there throwing bombs for touchdowns. All gas, no brakes. No mercy. We can't get 16 years of revenge in one year, but by God we should try.

Watching the POTSB walk down to the stadium gives me as many goosebumps as anything else, especially with the new entrance over the bridge and down the hill. Last year we stood on the bridge for it and watched them perform from overhead…amazing.
Yep. I was there this past Saturday. Love our traditions!

My guess is it will be Peyton. Seems the obvious choice. But I wouldn't be opposed to Bianca Belair. Or even Candace Parker. All 3 represent UT well IMO.
Surprised I haven't seen Inky Johnson's name floating around as someone people would like. I am about twenty pages behind if it's been mentioned recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back