Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we are just making this a one day trip this weekend (live in Huntsville). I was just telling my wife that I would have loved to stay in PF a night so I could get some goodies from apple barn and enjoy the mountains some this weekend. Needless to say, I’m jealous!
My wife and I had our first date at Apple Barn.

I hate that place.

I am only kidding, Apple Barn is really cool.

If you can’t enjoy Had Me by Halftime or 865, I’m sorry. He’s got some poppy stuff that’s not that great, but as a whole he actually has pretty good music. Hell of a concert too
Is Morgan Wallen the one that does the Applebee's Fancy song? That ain't country but it's got a catchy beat and makes me hungry

ESPN chose Glen Powell for the Texas/ Bama game. I didn't know who Glen was till GameDay and I would imagine a lot of Texas fans didn't either other than that he played in Top Gun. Jack Harlow is from Louisville and is a UL fan, yet was the guest for GameDay in Columbus.

It'll likely be somebody from left field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volsdeep4
in 2019, sadly my last game, wife and I witnessed ONLY Tennessee fans behaving in this fashion. It was deplorable. No way im taking my kids to that frat party. Which, really sucks bc I want my girls to witness a TN game while they're young.
Obviously they were Florida fans disguised as Tennessee fans. As a communist, you should recognize this strategy.

The arrestee pinned against the wall, in leg and hand shackles was young.

The man openly peeing in the bushes was in 30's, and the vomiter was a grown ass man. The lady in front of us in her fifties couldnt sit up straight, she looked like a top wobbling around.
You seem like a judger.

Not that I'm judging.

Yeah, let’s all slam one of the biggest ambassadors of UT out there in the main stream.. the guy loves UT and reps the school everywhere. I love the publicity he gives us

You’re right, slamming him on VN is really gonna negatively affect his popularity!

Y'all keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. We've sold our dad's house and we'll be out by tomorrow. Lots of great memories growing up there. Moved into that house when I was four. Dad built it. Seems surreal that someone else will be living there. My sister is really struggling with it. (I know it sounds silly as it does to me too.)
Only time I cried on our final trip to Thailand in August was clicking that padlock on the house one last time. There is something about the finality of that moment.

Fresh Prince of Belair nailed it

Yes, I wouldnt be too happy.

My girls love to go to ETSU events, soecifically basketball, mostly to watch cheerleaders.
The other chiefs game I went to to, there was a guy in the parking lot selling t shirts with profanity about the raiders on them. His sales pitch was not family friendly.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
On the play that Tillman left the game on, the Akron player really looked like he was trying to take his knee out. When the Akron player got up, he was tapping his knee. Friggin dirty *** team all the way around.
I wish Heup would’ve called them and their coach out on camera when he walked over to check on Tillman. No doubt in my mind they were instructed to be dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back