'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

Well update… accidentally bought a parking ticket to the Kentucky game instead… if anyone knows any parking spots under $200 please let me know.. if not, anyone that wants to buy two tickets to the Florida game let me know section MM Row 12 😪

If you don't mind a scenic walk of about 20 minutes or so, I know a great spot to park. It will definitely be under $200

What does the app look like that we need to download to have our tickets on our phones?

If you don't mind a scenic walk of about 20 minutes or so, I know a great spot to park. It will definitely be under $200
Definitely don’t mind a walk. Just looking for a for sure parking spot before making the drive up, I’d hate to make it up there and then not find a place to park

For the first time, I believe we have the best team, and the best staff.
"and the best staff" is so huge (softball to Glitch)...all the past years I have never believed that we had the best staff/Xs and Os, ESPECIALLY during the Mullen-Pruitt years I thought we were insanely outmatched in the Xs and Os.

I thought Butch was even, maybe even slightly better than Butterteeth, and we were 3 plays from being 4-1 during that stretch.

Now we legitimately have a big gap when it comes to the Xs and Os. First time since...the 80s or early 90s? It's time to take advantage and, just like Pitt, I truly believe we'll TAKE it.

I’d go from 41-17 to 34-17
I believe most people tend to overemphasize the value of solo players (outside of the QB)...they lose 1 player and go from an 8-4 season to 6-6. As-if if they lost 3 players, they'd suddenly be 1-11.

But Tillman's value is truly hard to quantify, because it really affects the entire lineup and schematic advantage we have with him and Bru out there at the same time. You can also tell HH trusts him deep more than anyone.

I'd go from 37-24 to 33-26.

Reactions: MarcoVol
"and the best staff" is so huge (softball to Glitch)...all the past years I have never believed that we had the best staff/Xs and Os, ESPECIALLY during the Mullen-Pruitt years I thought we were insanely outmatched in the Xs and Os.

I thought Butch was even, maybe even slightly better than Butterteeth, and we were 3 plays from being 4-1 during that stretch.

Now we legitimately have a big gap when it comes to the Xs and Os. First time since...the 80s or early 90s? It's time to take advantage and, just like Pitt, I truly believe we'll TAKE it.

I think Pitt team and coaching is better than UF. We had an off game and won.

I don't see us having an off game Sat. I think we shut down AR and gas their already struggling defense by the second quarter.

We haven’t had a schematic advantage since the Walt Harris days imo. Our best seasons we’ve had epic talent and epic development but the Spurriers and even Richts out X’d and O’d us. Kiffin may have reversed that if he’d stayed but in his one season he’d pull a UCLA or Ole Miss out of his stump. Heupel, Golesh and Halzle know how to plan our talent to higher levels and it’s showed.

Reactions: Orange. and Vols4us

VN Store

Back